• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hey man! Pump the brakes would ya! If there is going to be a Stargate operation in the future, these guys are gonna be guarding the facility, and going through it, and be the first Terrans to get to play with Goa'uld energy staffs...
biggrin.gif

You don't have to believe me. That's the beauty of it. Unfortunately, even though that grossly cut-up woman was literally half of my lifetime ago (I was 22, I think she was 36 or 38)...the vividness of that encounter is still there. It is not something that is stored in the old 'spank-bank'. She wasn't ugly at all either, there's just only so much fat you can take off an ass before it starts to look masculine.

There was a time in my life where I put my dick in a lot of vajayjay that I was mentally apologizing to it for while we were in the act. I am far less proud of that than I used to be.

As far as the current life and wife goes; I'm going to consider myself extremely fortunate. She's got a solid religious and moral background, and a very successful career...so much so that I get to be on that #trophyhusbands team of AI shooters. ;)

I'd happily trade all of the previous girls I knew just to have met this one 12 years earlier. And here's the only pic worth keeping.

View attachment 8441993
Show me a successful marriage and jsut like Diggler, I’ll show you a fellow who wished he had met his one and only years before….Me included

Just remember, it takes a higher ASVAB score to be a cook instead of a cop.
ASVAB?
They don't test for cooks, cops or crew chiefs.
Can you raise either hand over your head?
Nope? You're a cook
Can you raise one hand over your head?
Yes? You're a cop
Can you raise both hands over your head?
Yes? You're a crew chief

^^^ Does it taste like tuna? I walked up to the take out window at a Cook-Out at 2am. They are famous for all their flavors of milkshakes. I asked the young black guy for a tuna shake, and he just looked at me. Said they didn’t have that and why would I want that. I replied “you eat pussy don’t you?” He said yes, and I said, well I want a pussy flavored milkshake. He didn’t know what to do. Was hard not to laugh. I got a regular shake and went on. Stopped next night, and when I walked up to the window I heard them shout, Hey, it’s that crazy white guy from last night! Couldn’t help but laugh at that.

^^^ Does it taste like tuna? I walked up to the take out window at a Cook-Out at 2am. They are famous for all their flavors of milkshakes. I asked the young black guy for a tuna shake, and he just looked at me. Said they didn’t have that and why would I want that. I replied “you eat pussy don’t you?” He said yes, and I said, well I want a pussy flavored milkshake. He didn’t know what to do. Was hard not to laugh. I got a regular shake and went on. Stopped next night, and when I walked up to the window I heard them shout, Hey, it’s that crazy white guy from last night! Couldn’t help but laugh at that.
Stank, that’s a can of stank.

ASVAB?
They don't test for cooks, cops or crew chiefs.
Can you raise either hand over your head?
Nope? You're a cook
Can you raise one hand over your head?
Yes? You're a cop
Can you raise both hands over your head?
Yes? You're a crew chief

Ugh, Me Crew Chief, where gas truck? 🤣

Last edited:
You don't have to believe me. That's the beauty of it. Unfortunately, even though that grossly cut-up woman was literally half of my lifetime ago (I was 22, I think she was 36 or 38)...the vividness of that encounter is still there. It is not something that is stored in the old 'spank-bank'. She wasn't ugly at all either, there's just only so much fat you can take off an ass before it starts to look masculine.

There was a time in my life where I put my dick in a lot of vajayjay that I was mentally apologizing to it for while we were in the act. I am far less proud of that than I used to be.

As far as the current life and wife goes; I'm going to consider myself extremely fortunate. She's got a solid religious and moral background, and a very successful career...so much so that I get to be on that #trophyhusbands team of AI shooters. ;)

I'd happily trade all of the previous girls I knew just to have met this one 12 years earlier. And here's the only pic worth keeping.

View attachment 8441993
awesome!!!!!!!!!