• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Happy joonteenf'n'sheeiiitt

64920236ac553.jpeg

Ugh, Me Crew Chief, where gas truck? 🤣
When I was at NAVSTA/NAS Roosevelt Roads I saw the squids pushing a running fuel truck backwards and I was like WTF it’s running? The squids explained that a fuel truck driver broke the wing off of an S-3 Viking while backing up and the NAS commanding officer had the reverse gear removed from every vehicle that operated on the flight line. 🤣

When I was at NAVSTA/NAS Roosevelt Roads I saw the squids pushing a running fuel truck backwards and I was like WTF it’s running? The squids explained that a fuel truck driver broke the wing off of an S-3 Viking while backing up and the NAS commanding officer had the reverse gear removed from every vehicle that operated on the flight line. 🤣
Average squid 🐙 activity. For a while in Baghdad we had to have TWO ground guides whilst backing our vehicles because apparently other parked vehicles, in a parking lot, seemed to spring up from nowhere.

When you damage a top-level-armored BMW 7 series built on its own assembly line armored from the frame-up .... that's an expensive repair.

I fucking love driving those BMW's. They scoot right along for being like 7000#