• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IDK at your bar, but at my bar, we have Trump Rally activities

View attachment 8472494

And 50+ MILF fake titties.

Gonna need proof of these “fake titty MILFs”

Rules: Possibly not fake tits, and probably not a MILF:

i-mQnhNSR.jpg

When I was in college, I worked construction to pay for school. My boss had me and his old mechanic (the man was 83 at the time), move an ancient towable off-road forklift from the shop out to his ranch. The problem was the ranch was 5 miles down a sand/silt/washout road, and our tow vehicle was a '65 International 3/4 ton 2wd truck with a service body, easily weighed 10k with tools and had maybe 100hp left from the old 345 in 2002. The first sand hill brought the whole thing to a screeching stop. The old man hopped up into the forklift, threw it in reverse, I stabbed the IH into granny low, and we full throttle attacked that hill and finally crested the top. He stayed back there the rest of the way since the IH had barely enough brakes to stop itself, let alone 15k worth of forklift. Good times.

True story. In Vietnam, out in the sticks, We were munching on what amounted to our supper. One of the fellows dropped some food on the ground. He immediately picked it up and ate it, saying, you don’t let good food go to waste. We all agreed.