• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tMz3Fs0.jpg

There are an awful lot of shills, bots, and "wumao" all over social media telling people to "vote blue" along with blue heart emojis.

The proper and simple reply anyone can leave to these comments: "The last 4 years were blue. What did you get out of it?"

Another good one: "I voted blue last time. All I got is this lousy myocarditis".

There are an awful lot of shills, bots, and "wumao" all over social media telling people to "vote blue" along with blue heart emojis.

The proper and simple reply anyone can leave to these comments: "The last 4 years were blue. What did you get out of it?"
They are generally zombies. Even the pleasant and seemingly intelligent ones. Unreachable until great trauma destroys their lives, although I’ve known a few to go to death continuing to curse dissention and claim allegiance to the lie.

"Operation Demoralize" is in full effect right now. Youtube video comments are absolutely innundated with throwaway accounts telling people to "vote blue" or "Harris 2024". Many influencers are also out in force spinning up outrageous gaslighting about Trump's and Vance's private lives and comments they never made.

All of this is to create an illusion of a "blue silent majority" and make Red voters think it is pointless to get involved. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

Now, something wholesome:

Daily-Pictures-70-2.jpg

They are generally zombies. Even the pleasant and seemingly intelligent ones. Unreachable until great trauma destroys their lives, although I’ve known a few to go to death continuing to curse dissention and claim allegiance to the lie.
That's my aunt. She's seen firsthand what imported diversity causes and still voted blue because "that crime was only a one-time thing and hasn't happened here since."

Then she moved to a red state and still votes blue.

Total clown 🤡