• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_4465.jpeg

That's my aunt. She's seen firsthand what imported diversity causes and still voted blue because "that crime was only a one-time thing and hasn't happened here since."

Then she moved to a red state and still votes blue.

Total clown 🤡
I recently moved to rural Oklahoma. This is where my fathers family is from. They were all die hard Democrats. I argued with my grandpa many, many times about that tax and spend shit (of course, the Republicans do that a lot now, too). Oklahoma was a deep blue state for a very long time. The last POTUS election cycle, every county was red. I think the only state in the nation with no blue counties.

However....these are "new" conservative voters. Inside, they are still a little bit weak. If you call them out for being stupid or disagree with their point of view, you are a mean, scary old asshole. I have learned much about this part of my family that I have been away from for about 30 years.

Or maybe it's just me that's the scary old asshole.

I recently moved to rural Oklahoma. This is where my fathers family is from. They were all die hard Democrats. I argued with my grandpa many, many times about that tax and spend shit (of course, the Republicans do that a lot now, too). Oklahoma was a deep blue state for a very long time. The last POTUS election cycle, every county was red. I think the only state in the nation with no blue counties.

However....these are "new" conservative voters. Inside, they are still a little bit weak. If you call them out for being stupid or disagree with their point of view, you are a mean, scary old asshole. I have learned much about this part of my family that I have been away from for about 30 years.

Yup. Me amd JD Vance were in Iraq at the same time in 2005 (cool story bro) but I've learned to give no fucks about soft "conservatives" our country is teetering on the edge of the abyss. I push hard against the left. I fucking hate communism, leftist, bolshevic shit with every fiber of my being.

The sleeping dragon with no guns?! Is that the sleeping dragon they've awoken?
Nah man, a proper rebellion need only an ideology. Weapons are nominal.

Christ is king ✝️

From 13 to 2.4-ish billion in 2024 years. ........ that's about 1,185,7711 per year. We win.

Last edited:
Nah man, a proper rebellion need only an ideology. Weapons are nominal.

Christ is king ✝️

From 13 to 2.4-ish billion in 2024 years. ........ that's about 1,185,7711 per year. We win.

Starting a rebellion with almost no guns is like a bottleneck funnel that separates the smart, dedicated and pragmatic from the weekend brawlers. If a situation is bad enough, a garrotte made from a section of baling wire coiled at both ends for grip would get the user a service handgun or rifle very quickly...

Some young conservatives became so because it is the new cool thing to be. Back then the hippies were the rage against the machine. Now the leftists have exerted power for decades and being conservative is the new rebellion and counterculture for a lot of young folks.

Hopefully, most of them would age and mature into the David Allan Coe conservative. These are the "scary assholes" these young'uns mistake them to be. But are they really? Life experiences, especially those who worked and grew up in places where they had to deal with countless stupid and nonsense shit from all manner of people tends to make guys cynical, cold, logical, and with no patience for anything that wastes their time. David Allan might seem scary to some new rising bro-country "star" who thinks he's hot shit just because his first album about trucks, beer, and horses got released, and the reason is because a person of Coe's upbringing, life experience, and career REALLY does not have any patience for dealing with clout chasing fuckboys. But I guarantee everybody on this forum will not hesitate to sit in a saloon with David Allan the whole fucking night downing beers and talking about all the shit that is wrong with society today and nobody would be getting knocked out with a beer bottle...

ETA: This post ain't complete without a song...

The quintessential David Allan Coe:

Last edited:
Yup. Me amd JD Vance were in Iraq at the same time in 2005 (cool story bro) but I've learned to give no fucks about soft "conservatives" our country is teetering on the edge of the abyss. I push hard against the left. I fucking hate communism, leftist, bolshevic shit with every fiber of my being.
IMG_3979.jpeg