• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, September 2 (25 gifs)

Ducks go quack-quack

My 10-22 goes clack-clack

View attachment 8492274
Sitting in the bed of my truck using the side of the bed as support. Only 25y, but not too terrible. Eley Target. This new barrel is sweet. Tac Sol X-Ring 16.5, 1:16. Itll be nice to see what it actually does when I have a solid, stable position.

IMG_20240901_112913_166.jpg

N. IL here; I planted 08/14 into crimped buckwheat on ~1.5 acre. One small strip of cereal rye along the woodline I plan to frost seed some clover into later in the season, and the rest is split 50/50 into turnips/radishes and forage peas/rye/oats/winter wheat. There was a ton of rain in the 10 day forecast when I planted, but we’ve had maybe 1” since then. The rye is coming in strong (shit will grow in the bed of my truck; who needs soil anyways?), but the rest looks like crap (brassicas especially). I’m hopeful the seed is just dormant and not totally fried…otherwise it’ll be 100% rye and I’ll be spreading heavy.

Getting excited either way. Been shooting my bow 2-3 times a week since July.

Motivational Pic thread
7058B498-71EB-4C1A-B09F-DFA09A663742.jpeg

N. IL here; I planted 08/14 into crimped buckwheat on ~1.5 acre. One small strip of cereal rye along the woodline I plan to frost seed some clover into later in the season, and the rest is split 50/50 into turnips/radishes and forage peas/rye/oats/winter wheat. There was a ton of rain in the 10 day forecast when I planted, but we’ve had maybe 1” since then. The rye is coming in strong (shit will grow in the bed of my truck; who needs soil anyways?), but the rest looks like crap (brassicas especially). I’m hopeful the seed is just dormant and not totally fried…otherwise it’ll be 100% rye and I’ll be spreading heavy.

Motivational Pic thread
View attachment 8492534
I done Buck Forage Oats then a 50/50 split of tall tine tuber and radishes. May be a little early for the oats. Never tried them got them sitting in about 2 acres then about 3 acres of the spilt.

Reactions: Anb618
Sitting in the bed of my truck using the side of the bed as support. Only 25y, but not too terrible. Eley Target. This new barrel is sweet. Tac Sol X-Ring 16.5, 1:16. Itll be nice to see what it actually does when I have a solid, stable position.

View attachment 8492530

You're telling me a 5000lbs truck is neither solid or stable? Why don't you nerds try shooting off-hand instead of jerking off about shooting 0.25MOA at 10 yards off a bench with a $4,000 rest, wind monitor or whatever space shuttle type gadget you "need".

Last edited:
COOK COUNTY FOREST PRESERVE DEER?

Motivational Pic thread
View attachment 8492534

You're telling me a 5000lbs truck is neither solid or stable? Why don't you nerds try shooting off-hand instead of jerking off about shooting 0.25MOA at 10 yards off a bench with a $4,000 rest, wind monitor or whatever space shuttle type gadget you "need".
f8549973-672d-436a-9430-a56aa618093c-1666382587340-pfarm-with-png-watermarked.png

If a woman is at home and she's getting smacked around, she calls 911 and orders a pizza. The dispatcher gets all her info, address, etc., and then the cops show up.

Very clever and ingenious way to get the right help to vulnerable people and it has been used to get children out of kidnapping and human trafficking situations too. The case that stood out the most was a quick thinking Georgia or South Carolina operator who was IMMEDIATELY on cue, telling the woman to say "pepperoni" if the guy who had her captive had a weapon and "mushrooms" if he was unarmed. It was the former, the unhinged dude had a gun but it turned out to be airsoft after they got him cuffed. Operator got community awards for his wit and reaction speed. 👍