• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Is that him????

1725263307453.png

COOK COUNTY FOREST PRESERVE DEER?
Been times I wished. They’ve got some Booners out there, but alas, no hunting allowed. 😂
The western/central bits of Northern IL have some excellent deer hunting. It’s no Pike County, but we do quite well.
This guy was all over my property a few years ago. Life had me miss a few opportunities (Halloween weekend had him 12 yards up-wind from my favorite bow stand multiple times, if I hadn’t been out Trick or Treating with the kids), and a neighbor tagged him during early season the following year.
CEFCD4C7-D4AF-4BC2-8359-8A4B3107F243.jpeg

5604DFC3-B8A1-4681-8D72-A6DEBFFE3DD0.jpeg

Never heard of that before.
Is that a “training thing” or just something that has been passed on

I've seen it happen. Apparently, "ordering a pizza" with LE is code for "Send Help immediately but I can't say 'Send help immediately' because they're listening."

Sort of like when we refer to a certain ethnicity as "Amish."

In college I had to go observe primates at the local zoo for an Anthropology class. At the Eureka CA zoo Bill the chimp was a LEGENDARY poo flinger, I observed from just beyond flinging range as 2 little shitheads made chimp noises and got Bill good and worked up and Bill hit one of them on the side of the face with a relatively fresh and squishy one and better yet Bill nailed the shithead mom that wasn’t controlling her kids at all.
It was a good day!