• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

GWguCSYWwAADt76.jpg

in days of old, a real body man had some hammers and tools to work the metal back into shape, before any bondo (or long ago, lead) was needed,

friends dad could do wonders with an English Wheel,
Money wise it doesn't make sense anymore. You can buy a fender and replace it for much less than paying a body man to straighten it out.

Reactions: gigamortis and lash
in days of old, a real body man had some hammers and tools to work the metal back into shape, before any bondo (or long ago, lead) was needed,

friends dad could do wonders with an English Wheel,

There are a few guys that can still do it. Don't recall the show, but I watched a guy make a fender that was not to be found. As you said, "wonders."

Money wise it doesn't make sense anymore. You can buy a fender and replace it for much less than paying a body man to straighten it out.

Not in our country for sure.

I see truckloads of what appear to be lightly damaged vehicles on their way to the port.
They export the damaged cars to places like above and then Hadji bangs them back into driveable condition.

Not in our country for sure.

I see truckloads of what appear to be lightly damaged vehicles on their way to the port.
They export the damaged cars to places like above and then Hadji bangs them back into driveable condition.
Being in Texas we have the Mexico buyers who buy up everything, making the used car market sky high. You can't hardly compete with them at the junk auctions. They'll buy one that runs decent then hook about 4-5 vehicles together via tow hitches, drive them back to Mexico where they'll repair and sell them. They're making bank.