• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1725435168962.png

Being in Texas we have the Mexico buyers who buy up everything, making the used car market sky high. You can't hardly compete with them at the junk auctions. They'll buy one that runs decent then hook about 4-5 vehicles together via tow hitches, drive them back to Mexico where they'll repair and sell them. They're making bank.
The Mexican road trains

Reactions: tpepper70
IM SO BUYING THIS FOR MY BILLIARDS ROOM!

WILL BE AMAZE SOMEWHERE HERE

View attachment 8494462

Edit to add:

FUCK YEAH

View attachment 8494464

These guys have some pretty awesome ones. The scream one with the drone sending a missile in is great.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Saw my first one in Myrtle Beach last week. Even uglier in person.

They will look FAR BETTER in olive drab with Realtree rear side panels, diesel electric powerplant and visible twin exhausts. If I ever get one, it will literally be a start from base foundation project due to how many modifications that it will need, and plus it will be outfitted for tornado chasing as well so external "crusader helmet" style camera turrets and comms.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL and lash
i have known all that for a long while. don't need a history lesson. just sayin',would have been a good thing to try if there had been an opportunity or the idea. all "performing" big cats,as far as i know,are from planned breeding programs. are 2nd-3rd gen at least i believe. never are wild captures. those folks USUALLY get away with their acts. that is not even 100yrs of selective breeding. 10K years very diff # of generations. not saying it would have worked. don't believe the idea is impossible given several millennia. the known ability of some lions (only from cub aged) to interact with some humans not in prey/predator roles is interesting food for thought. would have been v. beneficial for us as a tool. we captured horses and cattle. mendelian techniques have worked many times over the ages before the insane direct genetic manipulation of today.
The time and opportunity was there all along. Close to the same amount of years in proximity, and opportunity. Cats are still eating humans in Africa and Asia. Cattle and horses are herbivores and only subservient, not truly our friends the way dogs are. And don’t doubt a cow will gore you or a horse will stomp you flat, given the chance.

Last edited: