• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1725516544345.png

They invited me test drive one a few weeks ago.
It must be a location thing because I see them all the time, starting to not take notice. (Oddly enough I’m told someone on the next street has one, but I’ve never seen it )
Last week I saw a black one a couple times and actually thought it looked pretty cool. A couple days later I saw a black one with a big whale tail spoiler on it and thought it looked pretty stupid. lol. Yesterday I saw one with a half/fade wrap on it advertising for some company I’d never heard of. Well done design wise but ineffective ad wise because I couldn’t tell you the brand. ;)

CA01FE6C-7F42-4ED7-95C1-2EA33548221E.jpeg

It must be a location thing because I see them all the time, starting to not take notice. (Oddly enough I’m told someone on the next street has one, but I’ve never seen it )
Last week I saw a black one a couple times and actually thought it looked pretty cool. A couple days later I saw a black one with a big whale tail spoiler on it and thought it looked pretty stupid. lol. Yesterday I saw one with a half/fade wrap on it advertising for some company I’d never heard of. Well done design wise but ineffective ad wise because I couldn’t tell you the brand. ;)

View attachment 8494935
HAWREEWOOD!!!!!

Attachments

• AVvXsEiuPQVUjAm98LBcrUPw075eMrDC1bZR5Hrh2hneO2SWHi8Tkg_UyEdy9z_ssR7UZ30EN_1hhV2mv5MrveYNBTyiF...jpeg
    AVvXsEiuPQVUjAm98LBcrUPw075eMrDC1bZR5Hrh2hneO2SWHi8Tkg_UyEdy9z_ssR7UZ30EN_1hhV2mv5MrveYNBTyiF...jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 256

Not if you're a lawyer, defending a client! I offer the classic "Do you know what time it is..." question. The correct answer to that question is "Yes," not "it's xx:xx o'clock." You then force the other atty to ask, specifically, "What time is it.." Never, never, NEVER answer more than was asked!