• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1725475349278.png

This one brings up fond memories. My brother, 18 years my senior, used to think it was funny to pick me up and throw me into the electric fence. I learned two things from that:
  1. I have a very high tolerance for electricity.
  2. My brother has no tolerance for electricity at all.
You can imagine Dave's face the first time I grabbed ahold of him and the fence at the same time. Or all the other times when I'd have ahold of the fence and catch him unawares...good times.

This one brings up fond memories. My brother, 18 years my senior, used to think it was funny to pick me up and throw me into the electric fence. I learned two things from that:
  1. I have a very high tolerance for electricity.
  2. My brother has no tolerance for electricity at all.
You can imagine Dave's face the first time I grabbed ahold of him and the fence at the same time. Or all the other times when I'd have ahold of the fence and catch him unawares...good times.
Used to do this with old school spark plug wires and ignition capacitors. Had a lift that was in the path of the shortest route to the shitter. An old school gas car running as you walked through my work area and disrupted my work flow earned you a touch on an ear or nape of the neck.
Capacitors were fun to play catch with.

Used to do this with old school spark plug wires and ignition capacitors. Had a lift that was in the path of the shortest route to the shitter. An old school gas car running as you walked through my work area and disrupted my work flow earned you a touch on an ear or nape of the neck.
Capacitors were fun to play catch with.

Remember those handheld dual prong stun guns that EVERY skulls-and-scythes knife shops be selling by the crate and still do? I bet those were used for EVERYTHING except actual self defense scenarios and drunken Ebaumsworld videos proved that. 😂

They are EXCELLENT for lighting firework fuses though. The folks that handle BIG tube mortars lifting 8-12 inch aerial shells find them far more efficient than torches. Touch and go and scoot as far away from the base of those mighty dragons as possible. Even the lift charges in these things rock your bones when they go off and there is always the possibility of a tube that has gotten weak at the base from too much repeated launches.