• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1725298692463.png

Go visit North Dakota…. and don’t miss Lake Sakakawea!

Raw beauty of nature there and a Mecca for all things outdoor sports. 👍

Now everything on that map is fun and games, until Bonesteel, SD becomes the home of the factory producing bipedal, autonomous Hunter-Killer robots... 😬😂

this is an example of my pet gripe about humans and our 4 legged carnivore friends. can you imagine what a 70-100 lb puma,lion,lepord etc would be as a weapon,partner,friend if we had that kind of relationship,and control,with them? if poss we should have been working with them for the 10K+ years we have had cats with us. the egyptians seem to have started to work on that. we have had dogs for at least 30K and look at the results. there is a bunch of stuff around about people relating to lions so i think maybe would have been doable. lions are the only pack pantera or felis so there is that. still what a team. those are mals so the intense focus on their breeding and training shows. if you watch schutzhund vids on YT you can see some really impressive work with many breeds.

• Love
Reactions: klf and MRiles
this is an example of my pet gripe about humans and our 4 legged carnivore friends. can you imagine what a 70-100 lb puma,lion,lepord etc would be as a weapon,partner,friend if we had that kind of relationship,and control,with them? if poss we should have been working with them for the 10K+ years we have had cats with us. the egyptians seem to have started to work on that. we have had dogs for at least 30K and look at the results. there is a bunch of stuff around about people relating to lions so i think maybe would have been doable. lions are the only pack pantera or felis so there is that. still what a team. those are mals so the intense focus on their breeding and training shows. if you watch schutzhund vids on YT you can see some really impressive work with many breeds.
Awesome video and all, but it leaves out the fact that if that dog doesn't drag someone out of the ocean every 20 minutes or so it get's bored and becomes a psycho PITA

Dry Prong. I used to have to drive through that berg at least twice a week and also when we were traveling south for a water ski tournament. My favorite name for that berg, is SPEED TRAP PRONG.

My best friends family had donated land for a public park and playground, for Speed Trap Prong. They thanked my friend by giving him a speeding ticket. I think I am the only one I know who has not left funds for the village coffers. I went through there enough to know where their local ticket writer liked to hide.

yea,got the pig hiding places pretty well figured out in places i drive freq. speeding tickets the perfect example of gov abuse. speed is NOT a factor in auto accident occurrence despite what gov info says. they lie and make big $s off speed traps. does input into injury severity. main cause of acc are impaired driving,failure to yield right of way and more recently distracted driving since muffy has a cell phone.

BRUH... Can yall at least put the mini jet engine from the SubSonex or the Honda jet into that thing so it can SOUND like a jet??? 😂

From the comments:

----------
----------
The hardest part about getting this ready to fly at your local airport will be ignoring the hysterical laughter from onlookers.
----------
----------
It looks like something from the Ugandan air force.
----------
----------

Last edited:
Hanoi air force museum?

Mil Mi-6 Hook "29 Red"​

Former National Air & Space Museum at Khodynka Field in Moscow on August 11, 2012. Soviet Air Force Mil Mi-6 Hook "29 Red" (cn 76832098). This historic helicopter was completely destroyed by construction workers on October 12, 2012. It was cut to pieces by an excavator.​

BRUH... Can yall at least put the mini jet engine from the SubSonex or the Honda jet into that thing so it can SOUND like a jet??? 😂

From the comments:

----------
----------
The hardest part about getting this ready to fly at your local airport will be ignoring the hysterical laughter from onlookers.
----------
----------
It looks like something from the Ugandan air force.
----------
----------

Still better than a Chinese fighter plane.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country