• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_2245.jpeg

A little Southern trick. Put a touch of punk wood in your fire. No skeeters. Take a shower or just rub your whole body lightly with a washcloth within about 4-6 hours of being in the woods. No chiggers. Little buggers are fragile and are easily mangled by a light rub. Of course you have to change clothes after or you are wasting your time. And NEVER use DEET again. Use Picaridin if necessary.

Reactions: lash and Aftermath
A little Southern trick. Put a touch of punk wood in your fire. No skeeters. Take a shower or just rub your whole body lightly with a washcloth within about 4-6 hours of being in the woods. No chiggers. Little buggers are fragile and are easily mangled by a light rub. Of course you have to change clothes after or you are wasting your time. And NEVER use DEET again. Use Picaridin if necessary.
1726171196621.png

I got the joke but also appreciated the direct information.

Roolsss:

1726176059614.jpeg

I hate fast food. The one good thing now is a lot of them have ordering kiosk, so they can't fuck up your order. When the fam wants that shit I make them go in an order while I wait in the car. I'd rather skip a meal.

View attachment 8500069
Because rules
That’s a stupid sentence, it’s the moron making the food that normally fucks it up the vast majority of places aren’t robotic(yet). The kiosk isn’t making your food.