• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, September 12 (25 gifs)
Franck Muller Crazy Hours.
Its actually a very simple mechanism under the dial attached to an modified ETA 2892 movement.

It's a bird... It's a plane... It's an Eotech... It's a Holosun? It's a CYELEE WOLF-0...

Mark another victory notch for the "Poors Militia". The world is full of budget reflex and red dot optics. Some, like Feyachi, Aim Sports, etc, are mixed bags of good reviews, lemons right out the box, and those that permanently extinguish after about 20 rounds of 12 gauge recoil. Then you got the really good ones. Sig Sauer Romeo 5 is hotcakes for AR shooters. Cyelee Wolf and Cat series low profile, CCW-designed reflex optics were said to be as good as Holosuns for 1/2 the price. I use a Wolf-0 on my ILF bow and this simple addition is making shots within 30 yards like a railgun synced up to a fire control AI...

REACTION SPEED EXERCISE:

There is something wrong in this scene from Marie Antoinette (2006) Something does not belong in there and it's not the song because that is obvious. Can you spot it in the first glance?

See this acorn I am holding? When I drop it and it goes thump on the car hood, begin. 3,2,1, GO!

Reactions: MRiles
REACTION SPEED EXERCISE:

There is something wrong in this scene from Marie Antoinette (2006) Something does not belong in there and it's not the song because that is obvious. Can you spot it in the first glance?

See this acorn I am holding? When I drop it and it goes thump on the car hood, begin. 3,2,1, GO!

sneakers

So one heavy duty jack stand, one pole pounder, one come along ? In case your in deep shit ? We know what the AR is for.
Bike has built-in center stand. Pole pounder is for the t-post pole rpounded into the ground 50y away with the 33% IPSC steel target hanging on it.

20240912_063936.jpg

The power of observation compels you.

Before my brother retired from his PD he found a reason to pull over EVERY ice cream truck he saw while on patrol and had dispatch check the drivers in the sex offender registry. He sent more than a few registered offenders back to prison.

"Pimpalicious"
TacSol reciever. 20" shilen ratchet Boyds blaster. Volquartsen trigger group. Bedded with action float. 25inlbs on action scrrw, .015" aviation metal tape under barrel last inch of forend.
50yds. 10 shot strings, bit of wind.
Right is Lapua Long Range, left is SK pistol.
Bipod and bag on a bench.
New home made tuners tightened up groups by half, from last months groups.
View attachment 8499654
Home made tuners.
View attachment 8499658
Damn Gina, you sexy AF!

Goes to fast food joint. Surprised they screwed up his order.
I hate fast food. The one good thing now is a lot of them have ordering kiosk, so they can't fuck up your order. When the fam wants that shit I make them go in an order while I wait in the car. I'd rather skip a meal.

IMG_1338.jpg

Because rules