• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1726027479109.png

I've been using this for a while and it provides a Pic rail for sights/lasers right above the arrow channel:

Lancaster Archery and Truglo now makes their own versions as well.

Before 2016 when these became commercially made I built my own using door latch plates cut and welded, then a section cut from a piece of standard AR rail mounted to the receiving end. Furniture was then rattlecanned matte black.
Thanks
I like the way they have it mounted on the riser in the amazon pic

Mike

It's mounted on the wrong side of the riser. There's a whole lot of wrong in that picture

Yep, whoever set it up for the photo did it completely wrong. The bracket goes on the outside of the riser where ATA accessories are mounted and the rail is supposed to be parallel with the arrow channel.

Reactions: lash
@0724/1030, not only on 9/11 do I think of those that died then but every day. The Mrs. was supposed to start as the pastry chef at the restaurant on the top of the trade building. The name was Windows on the World. Her OB/GYN called the night before & said I have an opening, want to come in? She watched that terror event while sitting the waiting room. Was not her time. The chef was getting his eye glasses fixed on the ground floor that day. Not his time either.
Maxwell

@0724/1030, not only on 9/11 do I think of those that died then but every day. The Mrs. was supposed to start as the pastry chef at the restaurant on the top of the trade building. The name was Windows on the World. Her OB/GYN called the night before & said I have an opening, want to come in? She watched that terror event while sitting the waiting room. Was not her time. The chef was getting his eye glasses fixed on the ground floor that day. Not his time either.
Maxwell
I worked on the 66th floor of the South Tower. My riding buddy was a waiter at Windows of the World.