• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1726079822110.png

Sitting in the bed of my truck using the side of the bed as support. Only 25y, but not too terrible. Eley Target. This new barrel is sweet. Tac Sol X-Ring 16.5, 1:16. Itll be nice to see what it actually does when I have a solid, stable position.

View attachment 8492530
"Pimpalicious"
TacSol reciever. 20" shilen ratchet Boyds blaster. Volquartsen trigger group. Bedded with action float. 25inlbs on action scrrw, .015" aviation metal tape under barrel last inch of forend.
50yds. 10 shot strings, bit of wind.
Right is Lapua Long Range, left is SK pistol.
Bipod and bag on a bench.
New home made tuners tightened up groups by half, from last months groups.
20240911_182949.jpg

Home made tuners.
20240907_141228.jpg

Yep, whoever set it up for the photo did it completely wrong. The bracket goes on the outside of the riser where ATA accessories are mounted and the rail is supposed to be parallel with the arrow channel.
You'd like to think that the manufacturer would want to approve the sales ad for their product before release. Probably done by the bean counters and they have no idea

Pretty sure I have that same helmet. I keep it around to show my kids. I cartwheeled a quad on a gravel road one day it landed on my head. Saved my ass that day.
Yeah it's my 1 Snell Approved helmet.

I love living in a proper American City. This street is "Main Street." 🥰

VideoCapture_20240911-171227.jpg

"Pimpalicious"
TacSol reciever. 20" shilen ratchet Boyds blaster. Volquartsen trigger group. Bedded with action float. 25inlbs on action scrrw, .015" aviation metal tape under barrel last inch of forend.
50yds. 10 shot strings, bit of wind.
Right is Lapua Long Range, left is SK pistol.
Bipod and bag on a bench.
New home made tuners tightened up groups by half, from last months groups.
View attachment 8499654
Home made tuners.
View attachment 8499658
Please don’t make this a tuner thread