• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1725995862127.png

It's a bird... It's a plane... It's an Eotech... It's a Holosun? It's a CYELEE WOLF-0...

Mark another victory notch for the "Poors Militia". The world is full of budget reflex and red dot optics. Some, like Feyachi, Aim Sports, etc, are mixed bags of good reviews, lemons right out the box, and those that permanently extinguish after about 20 rounds of 12 gauge recoil. Then you got the really good ones. Sig Sauer Romeo 5 is hotcakes for AR shooters. Cyelee Wolf and Cat series low profile, CCW-designed reflex optics were said to be as good as Holosuns for 1/2 the price. I use a Wolf-0 on my ILF bow and this simple addition is making shots within 30 yards like a railgun synced up to a fire control AI...

ABSOLUTELY. LOVE. THEM. I buy from them whenever I am passing through Hatboro. Very ingenious and cutting edge election "poll" they have been doing for a while. You KNOW the leftists feel extremely bruised when a local family bakery dredged up clear evidence of the 2020 fraud. 31,804 vs 5,750. Seems very clear cut, and Hatboro is not a "small local sampling area" either. It is in the vicinity of the Northeast Corridor connecting DC, Philly, all of NJ, NYC, and Boston with millions of motorists and rail/bus commuters moving about every day.

It's a bird... It's a plane... It's an Eotech... It's a Holosun? It's a CYELEE WOLF-0...

Mark another victory notch for the "Poors Militia". The world is full of budget reflex and red dot optics. Some, like Feyachi, Aim Sports, etc, are mixed bags of good reviews, lemons right out the box, and those that permanently extinguish after about 20 rounds of 12 gauge recoil. Then you got the really good ones. Sig Sauer Romeo 5 is hotcakes for AR shooters. Cyelee Wolf and Cat series low profile, CCW-designed reflex optics were said to be as good as Holosuns for 1/2 the price. I use a Wolf-0 on my ILF bow and this simple addition is making shots within 30 yards like a railgun synced up to a fire control AI...

Very cool.
How did you mount it on your bow riser?

Mike

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Very cool.
How did you mount it on your bow riser?

Mike

I've been using this for a while and it provides a Pic rail for sights/lasers right above the arrow channel:

Lancaster Archery and Truglo now makes their own versions as well.

Before 2016 when these became commercially made I built my own using door latch plates cut and welded, then a section cut from a piece of standard AR rail mounted to the receiving end. Furniture was then rattlecanned matte black.