Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_6068.jpeg

Don't worry fellas if those peach bulges look a little big, it's just extra thick bush.... camel toes weren't invented til they started shavin' em.
Frankly, I prefer the old way... the bushier, the better. Although I'd suspect that might be a bit too "itchy/scratchy" for most, these days. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That is true. Lockheed did an excellent job on all of the avionics and other systems. It flys great.
I met a retired AF Pilot who flew B-2’s and he said a lot of the older guys in his squadron had seat time in the F-117’s and that the 117 was called The Wobblin Goblin for a reason.

Rules and shit
1729177943760.jpeg

I met a retired AF Pilot who flew B-2’s and he said a lot of the older guys in his squadron had seat time in the F-117’s and that the 117 was called The Wobblin Goblin for a reason.

Rules and shit
View attachment 8526333

Not to be exceptionally rude, but he’s full of shit. I’ve got plenty of time in it and it flys great. It was a little under powered compared to other fighters, but the people who complain about that don’t really understand the the role of the aircraft.

IMG_5823.jpeg
IMG_5817.jpeg