• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

you-cringe-you-lose-level-expert-17-gifs-17.gif

TREETOP CRAZY RIDER
TreeTop Crazy Rider is the fun-filled love child of a rollercoaster and a flying fox. At TreeTops we have the worlds longest and Australia’s first rollercoaster zip line. Ramp up the ‘wow’ factor as you swoop, twist, turn and zig zag through the trees. This is an extraordinary way to experience the Australian Bush.

Combining the thrill and suspense of a rollercoaster with the flying sensations of zip lines, the Crazy Riders are exhilarating experiences accessible for a wide range of ages and abilities.

• 1km long zip line.
  • Four 360 degree loops, one 540 degree loop and two drops with plenty of action: the longest rollercoaster zip line in the world!

85692164.jpg

35398331_2130287697217748_7906004755699204096_n.jpg

Jumping Jesus H. Christ on a Pogo Stick.... if this isn't the truest thing that I have seen in months.....

I know my brothers in blue will understand...

Cheers,

Sirhr

It is during this special time, that you realize just how lost on society a small measure of common sense really is. Bar none, one of, if not the most infuriating positions in a cops life.