• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I think if I lived down under, I'd go on a spider-killing, plant-burning, snake-skinning, shark-detonating crusade.

Hell,
You could come here to Florida and do the same thing.
We got a buncha things here that'll fuck you up.

Saturday we were doing some grouper fishing while waiting on the tide to turn so we could chase tarpon.

We were anchored about 50 yards north east of another boat.
(Very normal here and not an issue. Except for the ass hats trolling between boats)

A woman in the closest boat hopped overboard. I mentioned to Jim that I hoped she was just taking a leak as this area wasn't safe to swim. After about 45 seconds she climbed back on board. Most likely peeing or cooling off.

As the tide changed, they left to pursue tarpon. We left about 15 minutes later.
As we turned towards the island we noticed they had hooked up to a 100+ pounder.
We motored closer but kept a safe distance. On the third jump we noticed movement behind the tarpon. 30 seconds later it gets knocked completely out of the water by a very large bull shark.
We knew the game was over so we motored closer. As we did so, the tarpon resurfaced and was grabbed at the head by the shark. The tarpon gave a goodbye wave with the tail and then came the huge blood letting.
We chatted with them for a bit about the fish and then I mentioned to her about getting in the water. She said it scared the crap out of her.
I told her that my wife steps on the trim tab and dunks her back side just long enough to pee. She thought that was a better technique.

Bull sharks are nasty predators and I would gladly swim with hammerheads or a great white before I'd swim with a bull shark.

Hell,
You could come here to Florida and do the same thing.
We got a buncha things here that'll fuck you up.

Saturday we were doing some grouper fishing while waiting on the tide to turn so we could chase tarpon.

We were anchored about 50 yards north east of another boat.
(Very normal here and not an issue. Except for the ass hats trolling between boats)

A woman in the closest boat hopped overboard. I mentioned to Jim that I hoped she was just taking a leak as this area wasn't safe to swim. After about 45 seconds she climbed back on board. Most likely peeing or cooling off.

As the tide changed, they left to pursue tarpon. We left about 15 minutes later.
As we turned towards the island we noticed they had hooked up to a 100+ pounder.
We motored closer but kept a safe distance. On the third jump we noticed movement behind the tarpon. 30 seconds later it gets knocked completely out of the water by a very large bull shark.
We knew the game was over so we motored closer. As we did so, the tarpon resurfaced and was grabbed at the head by the shark. The tarpon gave a goodbye wave with the tail and then came the huge blood letting.
We chatted with them for a bit about the fish and then I mentioned to her about getting in the water. She said it scared the crap out of her.
I told her that my wife steps on the trim tab and dunks her back side just long enough to pee. She thought that was a better technique.

Bull sharks are nasty predators and I would gladly swim with hammerheads or a great white before I'd swim with a bull shark.

And they will go up river into freshwater if they want to.

That's not handy.

7-N22N.jpg

what a shit storm

If you listen you can hear him tell you it's in Commerce City, which is just East of where I live. We were at another park/ballfields at my daughter's softball game. It was nasty. I had to cover myself in my jacket because it was blowing dirt/sand from the infield so badly you couldn't open your eyes for more than about a second. It lasted a solid 5+ minutes with very little let up. It was fairly constant and just like the video. It broke an 8" tree in half at the ballfields and a 4" tree across the street from my house. Then two weeks later, a week ago today, we got hit with golfball+ size hail that I posted pictures of. And it's actually a somewhat common occurrence on the Front Range. We had a billion dollar hail storm just about a year ago.

Reactions: Barneybdb
36188910_10155818668054403_1983650106154418176_n.jpg

Well, I will say that I liked the old man... and his business acumen. He was a great American. A great Capitalist! And he put up with a lot to make some good scratch off reality TV.

RIP, ya old %$#@er! You were a bright light in a world of Snookie and Chumley Douchebaggery!

In Respect,

Sirhr

Has anyone heard from Barneybdb? Shit I hope he is okay. I wasn't even aware they had Taco Bell in Australia.

Man Loses Feeling In His Legs And Nearly Dies Due To Colossal Poop

Doctors in Australia have intervened after a man became so constipated his fecal matter gave him paralysis in one of his legs.

A 53-year-old took himself to the emergency room with abdominal pain that had been building for three days, swelling and nausea. More alarmingly, he was experiencing pain in his right leg, which he was unable to move for the past 24 hours. The leg had no palpable pulse and was cold to the touch, the doctors write in the BMJ Case Report.

His medical history revealed no drug taking, no risk of vascular disease and no significant medical history to speak of. It turns out he just really, really needed to poop. (Oh yeah, turns out you've probably been doing it wrong your whole life)

A rectal examination revealed that the man had impacted stools. A scan of his abdomen revealed he was suffering from massive fecal compaction and potentially life-threatening abdominal compartment syndrome (increased pressure in the abdomen).

36188910_10155818668054403_1983650106154418176_n.jpg

Well, I will say that I liked the old man... and his business acumen. He was a great American. A great Capitalist! And he put up with a lot to make some good scratch off reality TV.

RIP, ya old %$#@er! You were a bright light in a world of Snookie and Chumley Douchebaggery!

In Respect,

Sirhr
I am heading to Vegas tomorrow for my anniversary, I had planned to go by the store anyway. I hope it will still be open so I can pay my respects.

Reactions: Barneybdb