• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

All of the polling data says the democraps will take the state assembly and senate and will have a veto proof majority so it doesn't matter who wins the governor seat. They will try to enforce the proposition (question 1) that passed in 2016 that does away with private party sales and is written so poorly it would require me to do a 4473 transfer on a gun to you if you were at the shooting range or hunting with me and wanted to shoot my gun. It basically prohibits anyone from possessing a gun, for any reason, that has not been transferred to them on a 4473. Bloomberg spent $26M to get that proposition passed and it passed by 0.2% in 2016.

Thanks for the data. I was/ am thinking about leaving Comifornia for Nevada but don’t want to move anywhere that isn’t in America. Looks like the Comifornians have fucked up Nevada already. Maybe Idaho?

All of the polling data says the democraps will take the state assembly and senate and will have a veto proof majority so it doesn't matter who wins the governor seat. They will try to enforce the proposition (question 1) that passed in 2016 that does away with private party sales and is written so poorly it would require me to do a 4473 transfer on a gun to you if you were at the shooting range or hunting with me and wanted to shoot my gun. It basically prohibits anyone from possessing a gun, for any reason, that has not been transferred to them on a 4473. Bloomberg spent $26M to get that proposition passed and it passed by 0.2% in 2016.
I'm hoping the polls are wrong, but with the huge influx of Californians we've been getting, I just dont know...

Reactions: abizdafuzz
ff_5762.jpg

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Worst implants coupled with the ugliest nipples EVER!

lets keep the negatives to a minimum especially if the photo looks like a "home made one".
might be the guys wife, who he thinks look hot etc (not saying good or bad here).
obvious disasters or "professional ones" are up for grabs.
fights will get it closed down ASAP

lets keep the negatives to a minimum especially if the photo looks like a "home made one".
might be the guys wife, who he thinks look hot etc (not saying good or bad here).
obvious disasters or "professional ones" are up for grabs.
fights will get it closed down ASAP
Fair odds that this is a “professional “