• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1541440734103.png

He looks like a Limey

He looks like a couple of very old and very tough former SOF guys that I know....

Which is funny, since Bolton probably has the hands of a hairdresser...

But, there ya go. He is a hell of a voice for strong foreign policy. So I'll take that!

I want a poster of that image....

Awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Don't laugh, I was on the PD range a bunch of years ago and one of the guys put his mag in his patrol rifle backwards... so hard that it took me 20 minutes to get it out...

Was a great range day... Rob Pincus was instructing and he is a hell of a class leader. I had a new vest... just in. And he made me go roll around in the dirt for several minutes for showing up at his class in a new vest. If you ever get to go to a Rob Pincus class... go.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Don't laugh, I was on the PD range a bunch of years ago and one of the guys put his mag in his patrol rifle backwards... so hard that it took me 20 minutes to get it out...

Was a great range day... Rob Pincus was instructing and he is a hell of a class leader. I had a new vest... just in. And he made me go roll around in the dirt for several minutes for showing up at his class in a new vest. If you ever get to go to a Rob Pincus class... go.

Cheers,

Sirhr
I laugh because I recall running ranges full of active duty types that did far worse shit than this, and they wondered why they got black balled from the boarding teams.

Reactions: sjstill
He looks like a couple of very old and very tough former SOF guys that I know....

Which is funny, since Bolton probably has the hands of a hairdresser...

But, there ya go. He is a hell of a voice for strong foreign policy. So I'll take that!

I want a poster of that image....

Awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

The image is called "Crossing the Swamp." It's available as a lithographic print.

https://jonmcnaughton.com/crossing-the-swamp-10x15-litho/

From the site:

"Crossing the Swamp, by Jon McNaughton

Over 240 years ago George Washington suffered through Valley Forge and crossed the Delaware River to bring an astonishing victory to the Continental Army. This led to what many thought was impossible, to defeat a despot King and his formidable army.

Today, Trump endeavors to cross the “swamp” of Washington DC as he carries the light of truth, hope, and prosperity. The murky water of the deep state is laced with dangerous vermin, perfectly willing to destroy American prosperity for their personal ideologies and financial gain. The establishment Democrats, Never-Trumper-Republicans, Deep State, and Fake News Media will do all they can to stop the majority of the American people from succeeding.

As an artist, I paint what I feel needs to be said about the current state of our country. My hope is that Trump will be remembered as the President that restored America’s greatness. I want to be on that boat for freedom!

List of figures from left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly"

Hope that helps, @sirhrmechanic