• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

random-shite-2018-11-01-24.jpg

What’s thing thing? I don’t know, turn these knobs and the top gets like really hot and stuff. My guess is even though they are smoking hot, that don’t have a fricken’ clue as to what they are doing. Carry on.

Hi,

They better be making me a grilled ham and cheese sandwich :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: AMGtuned
He looks like a couple of very old and very tough former SOF guys that I know....

Which is funny, since Bolton probably has the hands of a hairdresser...

But, there ya go. He is a hell of a voice for strong foreign policy. So I'll take that!

I want a poster of that image....

Awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Axl Rose has an interesting voice for sure. I never knew he was a player in foreign policy though.

Axl Rose has an interesting voice for sure. I never knew he was a player in foreign policy though.

Ahh.... my bad. I thought you were commenting on John Bolton... He has that 'retired Sgt. Major' look!

Axl Rose on the other hand...

1541509907102.png

And why you don't go with the budget tit job.

WtF.... seriously... her shoulders are leaning the same as her tits... my guess is they look great.... if you are going to pick that apart you roll with some serious grade A+ Ass.... More power to you!!!!

Now I feel like I should QC my posts more... insert sad face

WtF.... seriously... her shoulders are leaning the same as her tits... my guess is they look great.... if you are going to pick that apart you roll with some serious grade A+ Ass.... More power to you!!!!

Now I feel like I should QC my posts more... insert sad face

That right one looks a bit oblong to me. IF you're gonna pay for titties, go the extra. ;)

Just say your wife did pay for an enhancement, in the spirit of all things equal, make sure you leave her right after.
I wasn't complaining that they were fake, I was complaining because they're bad fakes. Spend a little extra and find the good doctor who'll talk you out of stretching your current titties to their max potential and maybe try for a more natural look and less on size. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure you're happy to take any tittie presented to you. ;)

Reactions: j-huskey
I'm sure you're happy to take any tittie presented to you. ;)
Haha, been married for going on 36 yrs, not a lot of say in it. If you guys want to post tities, I'll view, do not really have time to search the web for the perfect pair myself, tag me when you find a set.

Haha, been married for going on 36 yrs, not a lot of say in it. If you guys want to post tities, I'll view, do not really have time to search the web for the perfect pair myself, tag me when you find a set.
35 years myself......
Let’s leave the heavy lifting to the younguns......