• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hi,

A day you do not want to be off your game lol....when your Commander in Chief is scoring your targets lol...
CIC.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

Deplorable: Bill and Hillary Clinton tour stop sells just 3,300 tickets in 19,000-seat arena

View attachment 6978316

The turnout, to borrow an infamous term, was deplorable.

Former President Bill Clinton and former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton opened the Canadian leg of their speaking tour — “An Evening With The Clintons” — in Toronto on Tuesday. But not a lot of folks showed up.

The Clintons sold about 3,330 tickets at the Scotiabank Arena, which can seat about 19,000

In fact, StubHub boasted that last-minute tickets were going for just $4.90 in U.S. dollars, the outlet said. The shindig’s priciest ticket was $434 on Ticketmaster, Narcity added, while VIP meet-and-greet passes were around $2,000 each.

According to the Daily Mail, event organizers blocked off the upper deck of seats in the arena, and there were plenty of tickets available 30 minutes before showtime.

Officials told the Daily Mail that about 1,000 of the purchased seats were on the floor and close to the stage. It appeared from images posted online that a curtain was used to close off a large portion of the rear of the arena.

It disgusts me that "VetTix' is giving away tickets to this event, in Houston. I have been a long time subscriber to Vet Tix, and have gone to several events, but I cannot fathom why they would support these two criminals.

I want to see the Hildabeast live a very long and very healthy life, along with Nancy Mussolini, Diane Frankenstein and the Mad Maxi-Pad.

Remember that the more these scum-sucking troglodytes spew excrement out of their mouths the more it shows everyone what the Demonrats are really like.

What is worse than an evil idiot? Answer: and evil genius.

For example, it looks like the efforts by the junior members of the House of Representatives has failed to keep Mussolini from becoming the Speaker. That's good. As long as that idiot is in charge, it makes the Demonrats look like the evil idtiots that they are.

Think about this for a second. Imagine what it could be like if there was someone else, smarter than Mussolini in charge? We could see more anti-gun legislation pass the House then on to the Senate.

Don't take too much comfort cause there is a Republican majority in the Senate. We've seen RINO Republicans roll over like a Prostitute on crack for anti-gun legislation before.

Don't think that could happen with this next congress? Have you seen any progress on the HPA or national CCW reciprocity? I thought so.

So IMHO as long as the Hildabeast keeps leaving a slime trail to empty stadiums that's good news for us.

I want to see the Hildabeast live a very long and very healthy life, along with Nancy Mussolini, Diane Frankenstein and the Mad Maxi-Pad.

Remember that the more these scum-sucking troglodytes spew excrement out of their mouths the more it shows everyone what the Demonrats are really like.

What is worse than an evil idiot? Answer: and evil genius.

For example, it looks like the efforts by the junior members of the House of Representatives has failed to keep Mussolini from becoming the Speaker. That's good. As long as that idiot is in charge, it makes the Demonrats look like the evil idtiots that they are.

Think about this for a second. Imagine what it could be like if there was someone else, smarter than Mussolini in charge? We could see more anti-gun legislation pass the House then on to the Senate.

Don't take too much comfort cause there is a Republican majority in the Senate. We've seen RINO Republicans roll over like a Prostitute on crack for anti-gun legislation before.

Don't think that could happen with this next congress? Have you seen any progress on the HPA or national CCW reciprocity? I thought so.

So IMHO as long as the Hildabeast keeps leaving a slime trail to empty stadiums that's good news for us.
You say that like 51% of the voters are paying attention as close as us...

I'll admit. I'm old.....

But, other than the one on the bottom, how do their asses get so disproportionately HUGE ? Particularly the third one down. It's a frontal shot and it's obvious she has the biggest ass of all of them. Do any of you find them attractive ?

I'll admit. I'm old.....

But, other than the one on the bottom, how do their asses get so disproportionately HUGE ? Particularly the third one down. It's a frontal shot and it's obvious she has the biggest ass of all of them. Do any of you find them attractive ?

Back in the day... This only goes to show you that history and tastes in women repeat themselves. This is also one reason that I don't go to high school reunions.

Rubens_Peter_Paul-The_Judgement_of_Paris-c__1639-II.jpg
jordaens-erichtonius.jpg
1E86105000000578-0-image-a-69_1421887796856.jpg
rubens.jpg

Reactions: 1J04 and sjstill
I'll admit. I'm old.....

Squats. Lots of them.

Different strokes for different folks.

Squats. Lots of them.

Different strokes for different folks.

Yeah, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I just don't. Someone else does ? That's their business.......none of mine ;):cool:

Having said that, you nailed it on post 42,253 (y)(y)(y). She's cute. Hell, I'd probably put up with a fat ass if she had one. :p