• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

hose.gif

Out fuc*ing standing!!!! Semper Fi!

Yes, I caught some grief for posting about this in this forum...........I don't care.........I answered a question, and no one who served our country, especially in a time of conflict should end their life alone...........many of the people on this site have eaten the same dirt as this man, he is my brother, as yours, if you served in the military..........someone who would die for you, or you for him.............I will do what I can for as long as I live to make sure no veteran takes that final trip by themselves..............

And more than likely you would be issued a citation for failure to have control nowadays. I take my kids out on snowy nights in a old Dodge 1500 Ram 2wd so they get a taste of steering the proper way...with the rear end.
I used to teach collision theory and basic auto technology and would always asked this question when we got to steering and suspension. "Which tires decide where the vehicle is going?" Everyone always says the front tires. My response was always "No it's the rear tires that determine where the vehicle is going, the front tires only decide how you are going to get there." Then I would proceed to show them a 1/4 scale model with a rear toe or diamond frame condition and roll it across the floor.

I never got in trouble for spinning donuts in the mall parking lot when I was in college. Back then I drove a 69 Road Runner and was at the mall one night (probably around 2:00am) and spinning donuts in about 10 inches of new snow, when coming around the mall from the other direction spinning donuts was a police cruiser with 2 officers in it. We all stopped had a good laugh and went on about spinning around. That was in 78-79, but now they would probably roll the swat team and you would have the pleasure of having @1J04 check your prostate for contraband with his Fred Flintstone fingers and 9 inch nails.

Deplorable: Bill and Hillary Clinton tour stop sells just 3,300 tickets in 19,000-seat arena

1543562492901.png

The turnout, to borrow an infamous term, was deplorable.

Former President Bill Clinton and former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton opened the Canadian leg of their speaking tour — “An Evening With The Clintons” — in Toronto on Tuesday. But not a lot of folks showed up.

The Clintons sold about 3,330 tickets at the Scotiabank Arena, which can seat about 19,000

In fact, StubHub boasted that last-minute tickets were going for just $4.90 in U.S. dollars, the outlet said. The shindig’s priciest ticket was $434 on Ticketmaster, Narcity added, while VIP meet-and-greet passes were around $2,000 each.

According to the Daily Mail, event organizers blocked off the upper deck of seats in the arena, and there were plenty of tickets available 30 minutes before showtime.

Officials told the Daily Mail that about 1,000 of the purchased seats were on the floor and close to the stage. It appeared from images posted online that a curtain was used to close off a large portion of the rear of the arena.