Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Macaw.png

I don’t really see what the irony is… The Prius is a hybrid, so it doesn’t actually need to be charged.

So basically somebody’s just playing around and it’s not relevant…. If it was a Tesla, that would be another story.
Ummm, I hate to be the one to clue you in, but. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!!
Where do cows like to go in the evening?? The MOOvies.
You don't really think that cows get cleaned up, make sure they have some cash or a credit card, call an Uber and go to the theater do you? I guess they could drive to the theater but they'd risk getting a MOOving violation from the PO PO.
You see, it's about the laugh not facts.

Ummm, I hate to be the one to clue you in, but. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!!
Where do cows like to go in the evening?? The MOOvies.
You don't really think that cows get cleaned up, make sure they have some cash or a credit card, call an Uber and go to the theater do you? I guess they could drive to the theater but they'd risk getting a MOOving violation from the PO PO.
You see, it's about the laugh not facts.

🤣

And that’s exactly what I thought would happen, just didn’t think a marine would fall for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
His supposed outdoor hunting and fishing are fabricated BS like everything else that democrats do!
This POS ran as a unifier that was going to Bring Minnesotans together with across the aisle cooperation.
What he and his democrat extremists have done is straight line party votes and not allowed a single Republican bill or amendment to a bill thru the legislature. They hammered thru every extremist democrat idea with straight party votes. With their one seat majority in the state senate! The worst thing they rammed thru was new voting laws. That insure that Minnesota like California will never have any chance of voting out democrat control of the state! EVER!!

His supposed outdoor hunting and fishing are fabricated BS like everything else that democrats do!
This POS ran as a unifier that was going to Bring Minnesotans together with across the aisle cooperation.
What he and his democrat extremists have done is straight line party votes and not allowed a single Republican bill or amendment to a bill thru the legislature. They hammered thru every extremist democrat idea with straight party votes. With their one seat majority in the state senate! The worst thing they rammed thru was new voting laws. That insure that Minnesota like California will never have any chance of voting out democrat control of the state! EVER!!

Not one thing that comes out of a leftist's mouth can be trusted. They lie and cheat, that is all they do. If a leftist is in medical distress, one would be prudent to think that they are just faking so they can sue you for "unwanted contact" if you try to help them. Fuck all of them.