• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

09DC8F16-8806-470F-A029-7F7CC880B604.jpeg

I'm beginning to think maybe I should have made this a separate thread. Sort of like an "Iranian Terrorist Target Postal Match."

Anyway, it soon became very apparent that there is a target rich environment over there. With that said, I've added new targets. As a public service to the discriminating marksmen on this esteemed forum I have produced the Iranian Terrorist Target Pack.

I racked my brain to figure out what would make these targets look any better. Then I had an epiphany! The only thing that will make them look better is if you fill them full of nice round bullet holes :love:

Please use the PDF file for exceptional print quality. Remember your patriotic duty is to send the target pack to all your freedom loving friends.

Please let me know if I left anyone out.

Iranian Terrorist Targets.jpg

Attachments

• Iranian Terrorist Target Pack.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 172
I'm beginning to think maybe I should have made this a separate thread. Sort of like an "Iranian Terrorist Target Postal Match."

Anyway, it soon became very apparent that there is a target rich environment over there. With that said, I've added new targets. As a public service to the discriminating marksmen on this esteemed forum I have produced the Iranian Terrorist Target Pack.

I racked my brain to figure out what would make these targets look any better. Then I had an epiphany! The only thing that will make them look better is if you fill them full of nice round bullet holes :love:

Please use the PDF file for exceptional print quality. Remember your patriotic duty is to send the target pack to all your freedom loving friends.

Please let me know if I left anyone out.

View attachment 7217659

The Virginia governor Ralph dumbass northam

Reactions: Barneybdb and TACC