• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Mr. Gardner

DeltaForce50cal

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2005
Weston,WV
does anyone know the best way to get ahold of George Gardner? I had a couple of issues with a build that I recieved and would like to a contact him. I have an email adress with the paper work that came with the rifle. It is the same as his ID on the hide. Any help would be greatful.

Re: Mr. Gardner

Call would probably be best but George's name here on the hide is A10XRifle just like his email.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Byrdman308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are fast..lol. Thanks again I will shoot him an email then. </div></div>

No seriously, call him. He's busy, yeah, but its easier to get him with a call than e-mail.

I talked to George and Kerry this morning. I can't thank them enough for there time and knowledge. If you are thinking about a custom rig they are the people to see. And Kerry sorry for being a pain in the ass...lol. But the rifle is perfect many thanks.