new .260

kosh79

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2010
Well finally got my rifle done last month while I was home on R&R. Had Kevin Cram from Montour County Rifles build it from my Rem 700 VTR.
IMG_1365-1.jpg

I did not have alot of time to do all the load testing that I would have liked but there will be more time for that this summer. After a few runs at 100yds I got a quick work up of the load I was gonna use till I could get more time for proper testing.
Moved back to 400 yds shooting with a 5 1/2 mph cross wind
photo.jpg

Load being used was N160 at 44 gr with 139gr scenars avg vel of 2853 I dont have my printout with me here in Afghan for the ES and SD

Re: new .260

Unfortunatly I am back in Afghan and all my notes are sitting t my brothers house so I cant give you c.o.l. or evan my trim length. Best I can give you right now
Remington Brass
CCI BR-2 primer
Vihtvouri N160 powder at 44gr
Lapua Scenar 139gr

Re: new .260

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sappers Forward!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am back in Afghan</div></div>
You stay safe and come home in one piece! Your country is very proud of you and your service. If you need anything, don't hesitate to give a shout out to your Sniper's Hide brothers and sisters. God bless you and your family.