New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

OK, just into Pink Floyd and quilting then.... ;)
No quilting but Pink Floyd is one of the best groups of all time. Pretty sad if you can’t recognize the talent, but the sales numbers do tell the story, same for the Eagles. LED Zeplin, Black Sabbath, Areosmith, Rolling Stones, and on and on. The 70s were the golden age of music.

wdQyE.png

"faggot" doesn't mean homosexual although some homosexuals are faggots.
faggots are weak or lame or spastic, or some combination of the three.
for example, dude who can't start a lawnmower is a faggot, especially if his wife can start it.

i used to carpool with a gay guy, and he used the term way more than i ever did, usually towards poor drivers (which also qualifies as a faggot)oh lord, I can find all sorts of alternative meanings for words too, but unless you’re from the UK, where that definition was originally used before it was used for gays, we all know what it’s used for here in the states. So stop pretending to save your butt from being exposed. You’re not fooling anyone

Celebrities get so called awards for things they didn’t do. Did you forget that Trump was just “ awarded” a Purple Heart? Do you think he earned that “ award”
Talk straight you faggot.
Trump was gifted those purple hearts personally by the vets who did earn them as a token of appreciation.
You're trying to spin this as being an official act.
You are deceptive and dishonest. Typical rino hatred..

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593 and msgriff
I was clear and concise. The event where he was given that said that he was awarded the Purple Heart. He said he was as well. Not a word about gifted. When it was “awarded” they mentioned that what he has been though ( shot at, we all know he was not hit) was the same as a soldier who was wounded in service. I and every other vet I know call hogwash. Including the ones who are pro trump.

I was clear and concise. The event where he was given that said that he was awarded the Purple Heart. He said he was as well. Not a word about gifted. When it was “awarded” they mentioned that what he has been though ( shot at, we all know he was not hit) was the same as a soldier who was wounded in service. I and every other vet I know call hogwash. Including the ones who are pro trump.
You were about as clear and concise as Brandon SPED-bump

Dude- call it a night already. I promise you that everyone will be here tomorrow to continue whatever it is you're after. I like to stir the pot as much as the next guy but... dang man you've been at this all damn day. You do you but damn, catch your breath and take a break.

-LD