New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

That chick is so steeped in msnbc bs she isn't going to do anything but spout garbage about that hack pos jack smith. Directly sent from the biden campaign to doj to persecute the dem machines political enemy and this fool eats it right up. She will continue to until kamala's gestapo rounds her up to make way for more "immigrants". Maybe then someone can tell her how "her town asked for them"....
Yeah its this level of stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: geek65
He is the current president.

You are LYING none of that has be De-Bunked. Those thing happened, joe is literally on camera bragging about it. The FACT that you are covering up those truths is more telling than anything you have said.

Why are you dead set on protecting Biden's corruption or trying to blow it off like its nothing?

Another repeated question Harris or Trump, who are you voting for?
Your lies and trust me bros aren’t working dude. Your “source” for dirt on Biden turned out to be a Russian plant. It seems maga is surrounded by Russians. Now let’s talk about a real crime, indicted, and report posted. You have completely lost the ability to claim to be a patriot if you support trump after seeing jack smiths report, knowing the man is a traitor to the country. Not a bit of testimony from a democrat. It’s all straight from trumps own staff, from trump, and from republicans involved in the electoral process, who thankfully are real republicans and refused to bow to trumps illegal and traitorous demands. Thankfully Pence is a true American, and a real republican. He stood up for our country, and trump put him in harms way for that. So, rip that patriot badge off your sleeve, you’re right and privileges have been revoked

Exactly. So caught up in the media fed bs they willingly go along with what will be their own demise. Not that I care, IF, we all didn't have to go along with them
It's not too late to right the ship.

Screen Shot 2024-10-04 at 8.11.52 AM.png

Your lies and trust me bros aren’t working dude. Your “source” for dirt on Biden turned out to be a Russian plant. It seems maga is surrounded by Russians. Now let’s talk about a real crime, indicted, and report posted. You have completely lost the ability to claim to be a patriot if you support trump after seeing jack smiths report, knowing the man is a traitor to the country. Not a bit of testimony from a democrat. It’s all straight from trumps own staff, from trump, and from republicans involved in the electoral process, who thankfully are real republicans and refused to bow to trumps illegal and traitorous demands. Thankfully Pence is a true American, and a real republican. He stood up for our country, and trump put him in harms way for that. So, rip that patriot badge off your sleeve, you’re right and privileges have been revoked
What source?

It came out of his mouth.

Is this your way if ignoring that your declaration of Ukraine winning is inaccurate.

It's okay I am here to help you. Consider me your TDS counselor.

The Ukrainian people are not winning, they are getting the shaft in this. BTW, back to those gas piplelines you brought up, You know Ukraine has lost about 2.5 Billion dollars a year in pipeline transit fee's since this war has started. Thats not winning. Europe got bent over and is paying extremely high energy fee's. The people winning work for BP, Exxon/Mobil and Shell...

I am still praying for you to pull your head out of your ass.
Incorrect again. You don’t seem to understand what TDS is, it’s a condition that affects maga, they are deranged by trump. Ukraine is winning, poor thing. You think winning is handing your country over to a dictator in exchange for a few billion dollars is winning? Oh that’s right, you’re willing to hand the US over to a dictator here, and not even for a few bucks, but for sheep mentality blind loyalty.

That chick is so steeped in msnbc bs she isn't going to do anything but spout garbage about that hack pos jack smith. Directly sent from the biden campaign to doj to persecute the dem machines political enemy and this fool eats it right up. She will continue to until kamala's gestapo rounds her up to make way for more "immigrants". Maybe then someone can tell her how "her town asked for them"....
That’s your best take? That’s all you have? lol. Trying to call me a she? Does your wife know how little you think of women? Your daughter? Maybe you’re angry because you can even pull a woman, just not much of a man. Personally I wouldn’t want a woman who is ok with a man thinking she’s his personal property, but then, I have a few morals I stand by, and not everyone does.

It's not too late to right the ship.

View attachment 8516945
I keep telling myself that too. However, if you look at how drastically Obama changed the culture of the country, should Kamala cheat enough to get in, I'm afraid that will be our last chance to at least extend our downward glide path if not make some really positive changes

lol, we saw the one where trump told his people to make the Ukrainian ambassador to the US go way, then said, make her dissapear, then when there was dead silence from his people, he said, no, I’m serious, make her dissapear, get it done.
Who's we? Are you dealing with multiple voices? I know those demonic voices you hear are distracting you from the light. It's not too late to save your self.

Again just here to help, its obvious you are dealing with some severely deranged thinking.

Thats how the evil one works, but he is just a counterfeit of the spirit. You need to learn how to Recognize, Refuse, Reckon and Rest.

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc
Who's we? Are you dealing with multiple voices? I know those demonic voices you hear are distracting you from the light. It's not too late to save your self.

Again just here to help, its obvious you are dealing with some severely deranged thinking.

Thats how the evil one works, but he is just a counterfeit of the spirit. You need to learn how to Recognize, Refuse, Reckon and Rest.
We is anyone with eyes and a brain. Yes you need both so maybe that disqualifies you

I'd advise you to wear elbow length rubber gloves while collecting, crushing the plants and while applying the concoction or this is what you're hands will look like if you even remotely allergic.
View attachment 8507988View attachment 8507989
I did some grinding/welding on my bush hog deck last summer and that's how figure I was exposed to it. Not sure if it was oak or ivy or both.
The thing had been sitting unused for a year prior to me working on it.
That Urushiol is some potent stuff.
Took most of two weeks to run its course and then all the skin peeled off my hands.
Might want to wear a mask too so you don't inhale the vapors.

Where did this occur (geographically, within the US)? If in the Eastern or Southern portions of the country, it could also be "Poison Sumac" which has a urushiol content far greater than ivy or oak.

Where did this occur (geographically, within the US)? If in the Eastern or Southern portions of the country, it could also be "Poison Sumac" which has a urushiol content far greater than ivy or oak.
I climbed a tree once to get back a lure that I had snagged in it, it looked dead. I assume poison oak, but I had to wear long sleeve shirts to work to hide it, I literally could not sleep for a week, and finally on Saturday( I worked in sales back then) came up to me and told be I had been standing in that spot for over ten minutes while talking to a customer, with my eyes open, but just stopped talking or responding, guess I fell asleep while standing. Laid down in her office until closing time before I drove home

Deep south.
Could've been sumac, there's lots of it around and the bush hog don't discriminate.
We also have trumpet creeper too.