• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

You believe everything the Dems tell you, right?
Pot and kettle again.

Evidence can be planted.
Lies and half truths are not facts.
Witnesses can be bought, coerced and blackmailed into saying whatever fits the narrative.

You believe it all because you're a brainwashed sheep and the msm talking heads said, trust us bro.
You sheep sure are drinking trumps koolaid.

Apparently you’re the one who dosnt have a clue. And there are no conspiracies, no weaponization, just a criminal facing the consequences of his acts and crimes.
What about Kamala harris' " husband"?
He beat his ex-gf, knocked up his nanny then paid her 800k in hush money....when will he face the consequences of his acts and crimes?

Reactions: Milf Dots
You believe everything the Dems tell you, right?
Pot and kettle again.

Evidence can be planted.
Lies and half truths are not facts.
Witnesses can be bought, coerced and blackmailed into saying whatever fits the narrative.

You believe it all because you're a brainwashed sheep and the msm talking heads said, trust us bro.
Are you sure bumpy isn’t a sister?

What about Kamala harris' " husband"?
He beat his ex-gf, knocked up his nanny then paid her 800k in hush money....when will he face the consequences of his acts and crimes?more trust me bro, huh? Ifs he’s guilty of something, prosecute him. That your problem, you’re trying to use one persons crime to excuse another persons. It’s like trumps attacks on underage girls. I don’t want just him to be held accountable, I want them all to be, if that means Clinton, gates, or whoever, so be it. You just don’t care what Trump does. I’m don’t whorship any man, like you do. There is no one who should not be held accountable for such crimes, and not trust me bro accusations. Hey, how about Melanie’s book? It seems she takes issues with some of trumps policies.

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine
. I said convicted felon, 34 charges. That’s the hush money case. He was found by the judge to have comitted grape of e Jean Carrol.
By the judge, but not by the jury.
Tell the whole story.
That was a civil case though. I guess it’s hard for you guys to keep up, he’s comitted so many crimes and found guilty in all of them.
Found guilty by a jury consisting of brainwashed democrats in a kangaroo court presided over by a liberal pinko judge.

By the judge, but not by the jury.
Tell the whole story.

Found guilty by a jury consisting of brainwashed democrats in a kangaroo court presided over by a liberal pinko judge.
Wrong again maga, convicted by a jury, thanks for proving what I said earlier, you maga lie, proven once again. Many of you claim ( I’m sure another lie) that you’ll leave when Kamala is elected. You really should take up Putin on his offer to go there. He needs more canon fodder for his losing war against Ukraine.

• Haha

Surely this isn't corrupt to the bone... Putting his son on the Board of the company they bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecuter whom was investigating corruption...

Surely he was worth the $50,000 a month pay check so he could kick monies back to his family...
1728001705757.png

BTW... Ukraine has lost access to the oil and and coal deposits in Ukraine, and they sure as fuck aint getting it back. Thats not winning.

Last edited:
Wrong again maga, convicted by a jury, thanks for proving what I said earlier, you maga lie, proven once again. Many of you claim ( I’m sure another lie) that you’ll leave when Kamala is elected. You really should take up Putin on his offer to go there. He needs more canon fodder for his losing war against Ukraine.
The jury did not convict him of rape like you claim.

Screenshot_20241003-202228~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-202203~2.png

Surely this isn't corrupt to the bone... Putting his son on the Board of the company they bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecuter whom was investigating corruption...

Surely he was worth the $50,000 a month pay check so he could kick monies back to his family...
View attachment 8516608

BTW... Ukraine has lost access to the oil and and coal deposits in Ukraine, and they sure as fuck aint getting it back. Thats not winning.

Incorrect. By the way Russia has lost access to the gas lines that supply Europe, which are in Kursk. Has anyone see the Black Sea fleet lately? Or its commander? And why is Russia having fuel shortages? Why are they raising interest rates to 20? Why is Putin having to beg for help from one of the world’s poorest nations, NK? Why can’t Putin travel anywhere in the world? ( wanted war criminal) why do you and orange man praise him? Now tell use who the real communists are in this country. The same ones who repeate Russian propaganda. The same ones doing his biding and tried to prevent funding( the maga faction, many real republicans voted yes) you seem proud of your support of the modern day Hitler, just like you worship his asset, Trump.

Wrong again maga, convicted by a jury, thanks for proving what I said earlier, you maga lie, proven once again. Many of you claim ( I’m sure another lie) that you’ll leave when Kamala is elected.
Pot and kettle thing, again you're like a broken record...same old shite over and over.
Only thing I've proved is just what a mental midget you really are.

You really should take up Putin on his offer to go there.
Thought about it, but I'm not much on running from loud mouth cowards like you.
He needs more canon fodder for his losing war against Ukraine.
Putin will win by attrition in the long run.
He has lots more cannon fodder than the Ukes do.

Reactions: sloporsche
Pot and kettle thing, again you're like a broken record...same old shite over and over.

the uke will sign a peace deal in 2025 not as good as the one they could have got in 2024 but they will have some country left ....trump will stop with the blank checks imho

Incorrect. By the way Russia has lost access to the gas lines that supply Europe, which are in Kursk. Has anyone see the Black Sea fleet lately? Or its commander? And why is Russia having fuel shortages? Why are they raising interest rates to 20? Why is Putin having to beg for help from one of the world’s poorest nations, NK? Why can’t Putin travel anywhere in the world? ( wanted war criminal) why do you and orange man praise him? Now tell use who the real communists are in this country. The same ones who repeate Russian propaganda. The same ones doing his biding and tried to prevent funding( the maga faction, many real republicans voted yes) you seem proud of your support of the modern day Hitler, just like you worship his asset, Trump.
LOL the Russian army is occupy the territory the oil, gas and coal is located in the ground. I am not talking about pipline transit. All the shale deposits are in the south east, the territory Russia is in control of.. And as hard as they try, Russia is still selling oil and gas to some European countries and others are more than happy to buy it. Where Ukraine really fucked them selves is in loss of transit fees through the country, Lost a ton of money, thanks for reminding me.

You really and not very well versed in this subject. LOLOLOL

Russia is forced to use those nations because of Sanctions and pressure. And they are also buyin the weapons, where as Ukraine is being GIVEN weapons, begging for them... there is a big difference. Russia is not a welfare nation... Ukraine very much is. The rest of your rambling is just nonesense.

I really feel sorry for you.

Quick question?

So you are okay with Biden bribing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating corruption into burisma, the company that his son was soon put in a position of making 50K a month? Litereally more than Joe is paid to be president. You don't think that is wrong? BTW he was not the only democrat lining their and their families pockets in Ukraine. You seem to completely over look this. That TDS is really getting to you isn't it.

You sure whine a lot, seem more like a woman than a man.

Ukraine has a 6-1 kill ratio 8n their advantage. Russia doesn’t have 6 times more.

the uke will sign a peace deal in 2025 not as good as the one they could have got in 2024 but they will have some country left ....trump will stop with the blank checks imho
Trump won’t stop anything from jail. Kamala will still be sending equipment for Ukraine. When this is over, Russia is going to fail, just like the USSR did, chia will take its old provinces in the east. And thank you guys for exposing yourselves as Russian proxies.