• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

all the media reported that Walz won and fact checked all the lies that Vance told in the debate.
Screenshot_20241003-081131~2.png

Screenshot_20241003-001332~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-001414~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-001559~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-001725~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-001835~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-002043~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-002111~2.png
Screenshot_20241003-002223~2.png

Speeddump1, you are a POS commie liar just like your boy Tampon Timmy and his cackling whore running mate..

Last edited:
You're a simpleton.

165 pages of Jack Smiths report. You folks better be prepared for a very long jail sentence when this trial is over. Trump is a traitor, he betrayed the people of this country, apparently because his ego couldn’t stand that he lost, though the reason isn’t relevant. Try reading through that with a lawyer ( which my son is) though it dosnt take a lawyer to see the truth, the lies told, the treasonous acts committed. The good news is that we saw in the report, that many Americans, republicans, who were in charge of our govt at the state level, and those in charge of certifying the election process, stood by their duty to our country and its people, and refused to follow trumps illegal requests. And thank God that Mike Pence has those same values and morals. Each of these people saw, and felt that if they did what was being asked, that we would become a failed nation. As corrupt as any in the world today. So you who continue to support Trump, and Maga from today forward, are stating to the world that you support and agree with treason, for the purpose of keeping one man in power. What are you that you have allowed yourselves to become such sheep. You will not be judged kindly by your countrymen, or by history, just and the Yahtzee’s were not once the horrors of their regime were exposed. It’s not just what democrats think happened anymore, and every single witness who gave testimony was Republican. You’ll need some new levels of cope to swallow this one and still keep denying and lying. I knew there was too much against him to be false after he lost and these things started to come out. That’s when I knew for sure what Trumps as and he didn’t deserve my vote or support. Now it’s all laid out so everyone can see it. Though I know most MAGA just don’t care about the truth. They’ll deny and lie to the bitter end. But, a few will see.

Poor thing, you are so triggered, it’s hilarious. We notice you stayed away from the reporting done by the largest media companies. It seems you didn’t want to address the jack smith report, lol. I don’t blame you. Your boy is traitor and going to spend a very long time in jail

It is funny to read this thread with Bumppy on ignore. I always forget about that feature. Only problem is I'll never know when he finally gets banned.
I’m no more likely to be than you are. I’m not the one who has promoted hate, or harm to people on the other side of the fence, or comitting crimes against people on the other side.

165 pages of Jack Smiths report. You folks better be prepared for a very long jail sentence when this trial is over. Trump is a traitor, he betrayed the people of this country, apparently because his ego couldn’t stand that he lost, though the reason isn’t relevant. Try reading through that with a lawyer ( which my son is) though it dosnt take a lawyer to see the truth, the lies told, the treasonous acts committed. The good news is that we saw in the report, that many Americans, republicans, who were in charge of our govt at the state level, and those in charge of certifying the election process, stood by their duty to our country and its people, and refused to follow trumps illegal requests. And thank God that Mike Pence has those same values and morals. Each of these people saw, and felt that if they did what was being asked, that we would become a failed nation. As corrupt as any in the world today. So you who continue to support Trump, and Maga from today forward, are stating to the world that you support and agree with treason, for the purpose of keeping one man in power. What are you that you have allowed yourselves to become such sheep. You will not be judged kindly by your countrymen, or by history, just and the Yahtzee’s were not once the horrors of their regime were exposed. It’s not just what democrats think happened anymore, and every single witness who gave testimony was Republican. You’ll need some new levels of cope to swallow this one and still keep denying and lying. I knew there was too much against him to be false after he lost and these things started to come out. That’s when I knew for sure what Trumps as and he didn’t deserve my vote or support. Now it’s all laid out so everyone can see it. Though I know most MAGA just don’t care about the truth. They’ll deny and lie to the bitter end. But, a few will see.
time for your booster.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Your boy, trump, had the jab. Yeah, keep those tears coming
Have you ever gone into a gay bar and shouted "Gay men are pussy ass fags!"? You're kind of doing that here, but it is a free country and the only person going to be hurt, is your emotions. By all means, continue! There are plenty here willing to dog pile on you. Good luck!

I’m not surprised, with an average education level of third grade, I’m sure the number of big words just became too much for you, but don’t call yourself an idiot for that. Try getting an education
This. From someone that admits publicly that they voted for hailey............. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lange Carabine
They weren’t forced, Springfield asked for them to come, and they appreciate that they are there. You racists are trying to force your hate onto the people of Springfield and force them to accept it. You’re forced to accept a new neighbor every time a house near you is sold and bought, maybe you should be crying about that too, lol
What in the ever lovin' fuck are you prattling on about ?

JFC, what a wanker.........

Poor thing, you are so triggered, it’s hilarious. We notice you stayed away from the reporting done by the largest media companies.
What largest media companies are you referring to? Post links to their articles showing Vance lost the debate.
If any of them supported your claims you'd have posted it already.
It seems you didn’t want to address the jack smith report, lol.
Jack Smith is a useful idiot appointed by a dementia patient in an attempt to stifle his political opponent because he knew he couldn't win a second term.
Jack Smith is just grasping at straws in the attempt to stay relevant after the judge shut him down.
His latest filing is nothing more than a rehashed version of his original unsubstantiated drivel.
He's about as credible as Adam Schiff, about but not quite.

I don’t blame you. Your boy is traitor and going to spend a very long time in jail
The whole nation saw what your boy was made of during the debate. Even the largest and most biased leftist rag media can't twist that debacle.
And your dei vp is even worse.

Last edited:
Have you ever gone into a gay bar and shouted "Gay men are pussy ass fags!"? You're kind of doing that here, but it is a free country and the only person going to be hurt, is your emotions. By all means, continue! There are plenty here willing to dog pile on you. Good luck!
Are you saying you’ve done this? So you’re letting us know something, understood

What largest media companies are you referring to? Post links to their articles showing Vance lost the debate.

Jack Smith is a useful idiot appointed by a dementia patient in an attempt to stifle his political opponent because he knew he couldn't win a second term.
Jack Smith is just grasping at straws in the attempt to stay relevant after the judge shut him down.
His latest filing is nothing more than a rehashed version of his original unsubstantiated drivel.

The whole nation saw what your boy was made of during the debate. Even the largest and most biased leftist rag media can't twist that debacle.
You’re proving that maga can’t figure out how to use google. If you want an education I charge 2 k and hour,then I know you’re serious

Kamala isn’t a boy, so not sure what you’re talking about unless you’re admitting that you don’t know what a woman or a man is?

Too funny, you guys have proven over and over that you cannot be trusted, that you will lie any which way you can
Refresh my memory. Where and when did all of this happen ? Links, please.

Or, could it be that you're just slinging shit ? Nahh, that couldn't be it.

OBTW, your shit is really weak. I was going to guess that you're just another re-branded shitposter from the past, but the ones that I remember were more "competent" than you. Please try and up your game.

Refresh my memory. Where and when did all of this happen ? Links, please.

Or, could it be that you're just slinging shit ? Nahh, that couldn't be it.

OBTW, your shit is really weak. I was going to guess that you're just another re-branded shitposter from the past, but the ones that I remember were more "competent" than you. Please try and up your game.
Thank you for your years, but your banter could use some real help. Contact Laura Loomer, I understand she’s avaible currently

Did you think this was the spelling bee room? That’s four websites over
Doesn't change the fact that you aren't anywhere near as clever as you think you are.

Like I said, we've seen lots of wankers like you before. You don't even make the top twenty list..........

Jack smith has the evidence and it’s easily found online.

It's easy to come up with the question if you already have the answer.
Jack Smith has nothing but a pack of lies, but you believe him don't you.

We all know you guys will deny anything, no matter what it is
Pot calling the kettle black.
E.T.A: Who is this "we" keep referring to?

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
It's easy to come up with the question if you already have the answer.
Jack Smith has nothing but a pack of lies, but you believe him don't you.

Pot calling the kettle black.
E.T.A: Who is this "we" keep referring to?
Naw, the facts are know and proven. I have to admit, I enjoy when you guys cry with every new fact that comes put

There are no Harris signs where we live.

We took the kids to a museum in a Democrat area. My kids, 8 and 10, were looking around in amazement asking why these people had signs for that lady who was going to take away the guns.
Nothing wrong with that, no hate, and I agree that many believe she would try to, I don’t agree with the dems policies on guns either. It must be something you’ve talked about, at that age I wouldn’t have had a clue or cared unless my parents had mentioned it a lot.

Nothing wrong with that, no hate, and I agree that many believe she would try to, I don’t agree with the dems policies on guns either. It must be something you’ve talked about, at that age I wouldn’t have had a clue or cared unless my parents had mentioned it a lot.
LOL, yeah, I have not said she is going to "take away the guns," but I have explained to them her position on gun control. They know Daddy carries a gun and shoots long range precision rifles and an AR15 and so on. My son (8 year old) shoots, too. My kids cannot understand the gun control position, but they know that her policies would affect us personally.

The lady who is going to take away the guns was their own spin on it, I guess.

A lot of adults have that same spin on it, so I am not going to fault my two little kids for jumping to that extreme conclusion.

Naw, the facts are know and proven. I have to admit, I enjoy when you guys cry with every new fact that comes put
You keep throwing the word fact around a lot.
I don't think you know the actual meaning of the word.
Fact is, you got nothing. You're azz is sucking buttermilk, just like Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Fanni Willis and the rest of those pinko democrat clowns you hold in such high regard.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Don’t tell me you’re one of those that believes Trump lies?
You believe everything the Dems tell you, right?
Pot and kettle again.
Oh lord, you are, aren’t you? There’s evidence, facts, witnesses.
Evidence can be planted.
Lies and half truths are not facts.
Witnesses can be bought, coerced and blackmailed into saying whatever fits the narrative.
And you deny it all because trump said, trust me bro. Lol
You believe it all because you're a brainwashed sheep and the msm talking heads said, trust us bro.

You keep throwing the word fact around a lot.
I don't think you know the actual meaning of the word.
Fact is, you got nothing. You're azz is sucking buttermilk, just like Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Fanni Willis and the rest of those pinko democrat clowns you hold in such high regard.
Facts are what got your boy convicted on 34 counts, lol