New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

The question is: why are you against Making America Great Again?
You claim to be a lifelong republicant. So who should be on the ticket instead of Trump? Jeb, Mittens Romney? Fat boy Christie?
Who's your guy/girl?
The question is, why are you against America being great. Dosnt need to be again, it is and has been. Trump didn’t drain the swamp, he is the swamp, he’s the definition of corruption. I voted for Hailey in the primaries but wouldn’t now, not after he bowed to trump in order to further her career. Trumps personal attacks on her, her husband, desantis, his wife, prove he’s just a disgusting man. Romney at least is one of the few willing to stand up to the BS and the lies, and he’s honest about what trump has down to the party, and the country. I don’t care for Christy, but I sure liked how he didn’t pull blows when talking about trump. The reality is trump will lose. Maga wil, fade away in shame. Then if the right people come along to take control of the party and right the wrongs we’ve made, maybe we can build back. If not the Republican Party is done and over. The party has no one to blame but themselves. Unfortunately people like you are still in denial, and feel like you’ve been given freedom to voice hatred and racism, and somehow that’s considered to be the right path going forward. Instead, it’s the path that has put the party in dung hole it’s currently in.

1727562200155.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
The question is, why are you against America being great. Dosnt need to be again, it is and has been. Trump didn’t drain the swamp, he is the swamp, he’s the definition of corruption. I voted for Hailey in the primaries but wouldn’t now, not after he bowed to trump in order to further her career. Trumps personal attacks on her, her husband, desantis, his wife, prove he’s just a disgusting man. Romney at least is one of the few willing to stand up to the BS and the lies, and he’s honest about what trump has down to the party, and the country. I don’t care for Christy, but I sure liked how he didn’t pull blows when talking about trump. The reality is trump will lose. Maga wil, fade away in shame. Then if the right people come along to take control of the party and right the wrongs we’ve made, maybe we can build back. If not the Republican Party is done and over. The party has no one to blame but themselves. Unfortunately people like you are still in denial, and feel like you’ve been given freedom to voice hatred and racism, and somehow that’s considered to be the right path going forward. Instead, it’s the path that has put the party in dung hole it’s currently in.
There’s so much “idiot” in this post. I got about a third of the way through and threw in the towel. 🙄

wow. you truly are an idiot wrapped in a moron. you sound like a democrat pretending to be a moderate republican.

Fuck off, commie.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
35 trillion says it's not.
So 4 years put the country in the shitter, LOL.
Corruption is being worth hundreds of millions after attaining office, not before.
Name one person in the last 4/6 years who've received more personal attacks than Trump.
Romney is a fucking old school establishment RINO crook. He was chosen to lose to Obama. I'd offer you a clue but clearly i'd be a waste.
Christy is the cartoon of a RINO blimp.
The republican party is an illusion, they've been measured/perceived resistance for decades.
People without a logical debate/argument always spout the racial/hate line of shit. Last bastion of the fool's fool.

Here's your point by point rebuttal.
Care to test the waters?

R

35 trillion says it's not.
So 4 years put the country in the shitter, LOL.
Corruption is being worth hundreds of millions after attaining office, not before.
Name one person in the last 4/6 years who've received more personal attacks than Trump.
Romney is a fucking old school establishment RINO crook. He was chosen to lose to Obama. I'd offer you a clue but clearly i'd be a waste.
Christy is the cartoon of a RINO blimp.
The republican party is an illusion, they've been measured/perceived resistance for decades.
People without a logical debate/argument always spout the racial/hate line of shit. Last bastion of the fool's fool.

Here's your point by point rebuttal.
Care to test the waters?

R
You get attacked when you compote crimes, betray the trust of the people you swore to serve. The comments people make about him are well deserved. 90 percent of his staff have admitted this, and spoken out about his narcissism, his complete lack of intelligence and many have, and or will be testifying about the crimes he’s committed. You should seriously take a hard look at yourselves for continuing to support this traitor. You don’t even recognize the hate that you yourselves have spewed on this very forum, for us all to see. That’s a weak and fragile ego at work guys. Face it, you’re a cult, same as Jim Jones’s, David koresh, and the biggest cult of them all, the same moustashed man that trump has quoted multiple times.

Oh good grief. Can a person get any more stupid ?
You tell us, just how assinine can maga get? I’ve seen some extreme examples of how bad, you guys are just wannabes pretending by comparison. But hey, wanting to burn your neighbor for a sign is something too, hating just because an orange man told you to, that’s not nothing. So, I’m sure you’re trying your best to be the best sheep you can be.

You tell us, just how assinine can maga get? I’ve seen some extreme examples of how bad, you guys are just wannabes pretending by comparison. But hey, wanting to burn your neighbor for a sign is something too, hating just because an orange man told you to, that’s not nothing. So, I’m sure you’re trying your best to be the best sheep you can be.
So, I guess you hate Trump more than you love this Country ...............a vote for that cackling bitch is a vote against what this country was founded on, a vote against the men and women who have died to keep this country free, and that give you the right to "voice" your opinion on this forum, and a vote against our future............fuck you...........go away...........

Reactions: Devildog
Please remember you're likely just arguing with whomever turn it is at a Iranian or Chinese troll farm. Every single comment board at every forum or on-line magazine is completely inundated with this crap. It'll let up after the election. It's just to piss you off, that's all.

So, I guess you hate Trump more than you love this Country ...............a vote for that cackling bitch is a vote against what this country was founded on, a vote against the men and women who have died to keep this country free, and that give you the right to "voice" your opinion on this forum, and a vote against our future............fuck you...........go away...........
Oh poor thing. Voting for trump is about as anti American as it gets, and don’t bring up those who have served or country and try to say trump has done anything for them. Trump hates our service members, he hates our veterans. His project 2025 will take away our benefits. Maga has vetoed bills meant to help vets. You give lip service only, you think it sounds good to the public. We saw the disrespect at Arlington. We’ve seen the years of disrespect and outright disgust and disdain he has for us.

Ask them how many Haitians they are going to take in like they are going to force the rest of us to do
Bingo…that’s the real question now isn’t it…

IIRC you’re in ‘Bama….’Bama is about to get hit harder and harder with “refugees.” WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FLEEING? It’s not political persecution because THEY are the politic body…

I generally pay them no mind, but I did note one up the road today for Harris, with some line about saving democracy. I just want to make another one to put next to it saying "How many votes did she get in the primary? "Democracy?""
Some dumb shits have their Harris signs up…and in the mix is a “Don’t Eat Me” sign like a Gadsden flag with a kitty cat on it. I’m like are you so GDMF STUPID you don’t understand HOW the cats are being eaten. For the record… I hate cats; but….know that it’s not just cat these people eat….if it breathes…they’ll eat it.

Bingo…that’s the real question now isn’t it…

IIRC you’re in ‘Bama….’Bama is about to get hit harder and harder with “refugees.” WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FLEEING? It’s not political persecution because THEY are the politic body…
Obviously they aren't fleeing anything. I hope the governor will put a stop to it. We need Trump to get in and get rid of all these people that have no business being here or any other state. They've already sent a bunch to Athens alabama.

TDS is strong with this one... Seems to be exceedingly scared of making America great again after the demo-commie tear-down and sell-off...
And, FINALLY, a truth in your babbling... We Americans disrespect and have great disdain and disgust for you traitorous, America hating libtard pieces of trash...

You get attacked when you compote crimes, betray the trust of the people you swore to serve. The comments people make about him are well deserved. 90 percent of his staff have admitted this, and spoken out about his narcissism, his complete lack of intelligence and many have, and or will be testifying about the crimes he’s committed. You should seriously take a hard look at yourselves for continuing to support this traitor. You don’t even recognize the hate that you yourselves have spewed on this very forum, for us all to see. That’s a weak and fragile ego at work guys. Face it, you’re a cult, same as Jim Jones’s, David koresh, and the biggest cult of them all, the same moustashed man that trump has quoted multiple times.
The very definition of the majority of government during your life. Namely billions laundered through the Ukes and the ME.
Who deserves criticism is subjective.
Lol, can't swing a dead cat without hitting the "dumb" billionaires...
There may be a clue in there ^^^.
You wouldn't know a traitor if they bit you on the ass.
Hate, subjective.
You dismiss the entirety of the media and much of the world that levels their angst on whitey.
Let Freud handle the diagnosis as you are under gunned.
Cults push narratives that are easily disproved by one's own eyes.
Team blue is expert at selling this shit.
You have eyes yet can not see.

What number booster are you on?

You reason like a youngster, spouting the media's rhetoric and thus believe you're bonified.
I'll wager much more that a little this post will age well.

R

Reactions: bpd459 and 6/250/40
Well, for one thing, WTF would make you think that I would "tell you how Asinine that MAGA" can get ? I look at all political "movements" with a great deal of skepticism, including "MAGA". I could care less about your opinion about "MAGA", or any other political movement for that matter.

In our last presidential election cycle, we had a neighbor woman put up a "fuck Trump" banner on her second story front deck. Did I think it was in bad taste ? Yes. Did I think it was her right under the first amendmant ? Yes, absolutely.

I have zero interest in "burning" any neighbors for expressing their political beliefs (or any other beliefs for that matter). Those are God given, Constitutionally guaranteed rights (via the first amendment) and need to be respected, by everyone.

I dunno, it appears that you watch too much cnn and mspmsdc for your own good.

By way of example/hindsight, was G Bush II a good president ? No. He was/is a neocon and warmonger. Just like obama, biden and harris. The primary reason that Trump is being attacked by the msm is that he is NOT a warmonger. That goes against the grain of the MIC and msm.

In our last presidential election cycle, we had a neighbor woman put up a "fuck Trump" banner on her second story front deck. Did I think it was in bad taste ? Yes. Did I think it was her right under the first amendmant ? Yes, absolutely.
I’d be willing to bet there are more cases of harris/biden supporters trashing trump signs and cars than the other way around?