New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

That's pretty fucking funny.

You made your 1st post in this forum on September 23rd (which had zero value to that thread).
Then you immediately pile into this thread with your political agenda the same day. Since then, every one of your 130'ish posts have been in this thread trying to argue indefensible points.

You have contributed nothing to the core theme of rifle shooting that is the heart of this site and forum.
You have literally only existed in this one thread.

Even in the constraints of this one thread, your arguments and examples seem to exist only in your imagination and have zero validity to the topic. You say you are a "Republican". If that is true, it is only in the same context as Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham and Liz Cheney.

One doesn't have to be an Einstein to believe you are the one trolling here since you seem to only exist in this one conversation.

The "ignore" button would greatly assist other board members in limiting the steal of oxygen and band width that a parasite like you brings to the table.
Ignore button??? I’m having way too much fun kicking this retard around.

Reactions: Big Phish
Ignore button??? I’m having way too much fun kicking this retard around.
Well, he/she/it seems to like it and is feeding off of getting kicked around.

Better take your vitamins and wear your best pair of Sketchers cause they aren't going anywhere.

Yeah its this level of stupid.

Sadly they weren't both struck by lightening for being completely useless to the entire planet including not even making good fertilizer.
I consider myself fairly religious but I have to question that on a daily basis when engaging the average mouth breather I'm surrounded by living in this skid mark of a state.
For instance had to go to shit mart yesterday and on my accross traffic turn there was a 18-19 ish neck beard waste of fucking space sitting right at the turn from the street out of his car chatting it up with another useless asswipe on a electric scooter.
I made my turn after narrowly avoiding contact with another vehicle considering I wasn't on the right side of the road.
As I drove past I kindly in a loud voice advised them to pull thier head out of thier ass and get the fuck out of the street before they cuase an accident.
Well neck beard #1 didn't like that and flipped me off so I circled around got in front of them and reversed in a very rapid manner that my tires squaled when I put on my brakes to keep from smashing his faggot Honda front bumper.
I asked him why he flipped off since I was questioning his decision of creating an accident scenario and he said I didn't flip you off.
So I asked him if he was calling me liar and if he and his boyfriend would like to call bullshit on the situation.
He immediately scurried to the drivers seat and said look man I'm moving.
Which I replied please get out of the fucking car and get some pussy.
His faggot buddy on his scooter could only manage to say "DUDE YOUR LIKE 40" which i responded to with no dumb ass I'm over 50 and can't stand useless asswipes like you two.
So I left the situation pissed off with no bloody knuckles and two useless shitbags still unlearned on what they are worth on this planet.

It's not even "he". As the election nears, all forums and comment boards are inundated with Chinese, Iranian and Russian troll farms, just stirring up trouble. They just want Americans mad and upset. Leftist sites have proTrump trolls and we have this.
You people keep lying to yourselves over and over. You’re welcome to come here and see what kind of troll I am face to face if you like, and we can debate my trollness and see if you can convince me to see the light about your orange man, lol. and You won’t, you’re just a keyboard warrior

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308
You people keep lying to yourselves over and over. You’re welcome to come here and see what kind of troll I am face to face if you like, and we can debate my trollness and see if you can convince me to see the light about your orange man, lol. and You won’t, you’re just a keyboard warrior
IMG_6306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and 91Eunozs
That's pretty fucking funny.

You made your 1st post in this forum on September 23rd (which had zero value to that thread).
Then you immediately pile into this thread with your political agenda the same day. Since then, every one of your 130'ish posts have been in this thread trying to argue indefensible points.

You have contributed nothing to the core theme of rifle shooting that is the heart of this site and forum.
You have literally only existed in this one thread.

Even in the constraints of this one thread, your arguments and examples seem to exist only in your imagination and have zero validity to the topic. You say you are a "Republican". If that is true, it is only in the same context as Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham and Liz Cheney.

One doesn't have to be an Einstein to believe you are the one trolling here since you seem to only exist in this one conversation.

The "ignore" button would greatly assist other board members in limiting the steal of oxygen and band width that a parasite like you brings to the table.
lol, so now you claim mitt Romney isn’t a Republican? Hilarious. He hasn’t fallen into line with your wannabe dictator, that’s true. He stand for what a real Republican has been for decades. All you people keep proving is that you’re a cult, you whorship one man above your country,

Not even entertaining.

He/She/It prolly gets paid on the number of responses they can elicit here.
Replying is enabling. Fuck that noise.
Dingleberry in your name huh. Played an online game years ago that this guy used that name. He pretended to be a woman for a long time u til the reality came out. Do you know which you are?

Sadly they weren't both struck by lightening for being completely useless to the entire planet including not even making good fertilizer.
I consider myself fairly religious but I have to question that on a daily basis when engaging the average mouth breather I'm surrounded by living in this skid mark of a state.
For instance had to go to shit mart yesterday and on my accross traffic turn there was a 18-19 ish neck beard waste of fucking space sitting right at the turn from the street out of his car chatting it up with another useless asswipe on a electric scooter.
I made my turn after narrowly avoiding contact with another vehicle considering I wasn't on the right side of the road.
As I drove past I kindly in a loud voice advised them to pull thier head out of thier ass and get the fuck out of the street before they cuase an accident.
Well neck beard #1 didn't like that and flipped me off so I circled around got in front of them and reversed in a very rapid manner that my tires squaled when I put on my brakes to keep from smashing his faggot Honda front bumper.
I asked him why he flipped off since I was questioning his decision of creating an accident scenario and he said I didn't flip you off.
So I asked him if he was calling me liar and if he and his boyfriend would like to call bullshit on the situation.
He immediately scurried to the drivers seat and said look man I'm moving.
Which I replied please get out of the fucking car and get some pussy.
His faggot buddy on his scooter could only manage to say "DUDE YOUR LIKE 40" which i responded to with no dumb ass I'm over 50 and can't stand useless asswipes like you two.
So I left the situation pissed off with no bloody knuckles and two useless shitbags still unlearned on what they are worth on this planet.
So, all those words and the moral of the story is you’re homophobic.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308
Thats funny, take a 13 hour drive to kick some assholes teeth in for 13 seconds.
Your good man, I have peeps In the area if you want FAFO just let me know.
Have some Mongrol bicker buds and Marine Scout snipers in your backyard even a shithead air marshal that loves to shit on people's rights.

lol, so now you claim mitt Romney isn’t a Republican? Hilarious. He hasn’t fallen into line with your wannabe dictator, that’s true. He stand for what a real Republican has been for decades. All you people keep proving is that you’re a cult, you whorship one man above your country,
IMG_6309.jpeg

You’re welcome to come here and see what kind of troll I am face to face if you like
So where exactly is here?
Thats funny, take a 13 hour drive to kick some assholes teeth in for 13 seconds.
Have some Mongrol bicker buds and Marine Scout snipers in your backyard even a shithead air marshal that loves to shit on people's rights.
I have a pair of steel toe reekok sneakers you can borrow, size 13

lol, now you’re threatening violence, why am I not surprised. It’s keyboard warrior time

Houston, Tx. according to it's profile.View attachment 8527391

It's a little embarrassing to say, but if a foreign troll farm can get a 12 page reaction, they have done their job.
I know Texas was an independent country long ago, but since when is it considered one today, lol. Clewlry you people can’t handle debate, you call it trolling when people don’t agree with you, when a republican dosnt agree with you, you call us rinos. You claim we arnt republicans, like you did with Romney. Liz and Dick Cheney, and so many others. You can’t handle the simple facts that your beliefs are so hate filled, racist and facist, that’s a large number of your own party won’t vote for the canidate. That includes 42 of 44 of trumps previous staff. That’s telling.

I know Texas was an independent country long ago, but since when is it considered one today, lol. Clewlry you people can’t handle debate, you call it trolling when people don’t agree with you, when a republican dosnt agree with you, you call us rinos. You claim we arnt republicans, like you did with Romney. Liz and Dick Cheney, and so many others. You can’t handle the simple facts that your beliefs are so hate filled, racist and facist, that’s a large number of your own party won’t vote for the canidate. That includes 42 of 44 of trumps previous staff. That’s telling.
So what is your definition of what makes someone a republican?

“Clewlry” we can’t.

Retard

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine
Every you've posted in this thread is filled with hatred towards Trump and his supporters.
Hypocrite Imuch?
Hate? Nope, just facts, if you take the facts of what trump has done and said, or his followers, as hate, then you hate the truth. You don’t see me with penis comments, or threats. I never denied you’re what you are, which is maga. So, why have you people done this when the original response was about the comment of burning out neighbors because of a Harris sign. I haven’t threatened to harm anyone, and certainly not because of your trump signs

Hate? Nope, just facts, if you take the facts of what trump has done and said, or his followers, as hate, then you hate the truth. You don’t see me with penis comments, or threats. I never denied you’re what you are, which is maga. So, why have you people done this when the original response was about the comment of burning out neighbors because of a Harris sign. I haven’t threatened to harm anyone, and certainly not because of your trump signs
Screenshot_20241018-194115~2.png
facts he says...

Last edited:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) reports promising results thus far. The recidivism rate among people who have benefitted from the law is considerably lower than those who were released from prison without benefit of the law. Among the nearly 30,000 individuals3 whose release has been expedited by the First Step Act, nearly nine in every 10 have not been rearrested or reincarcerated.4 This 12% recidivism rate lies in stark contrast to the more typical 45% recidivism rate among people released from federal prison.5

wdQyE.png

"faggot" doesn't mean homosexual although some homosexuals are faggots.
faggots are weak or lame or spastic, or some combination of the three.
for example, dude who can't start a lawnmower is a faggot, especially if his wife can start it.

i used to carpool with a gay guy, and he used the term way more than i ever did, usually towards poor drivers (which also qualifies as a faggot).

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

Trump had more than 44 staff members, 412 in fact.