• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes New US Optics MOA based hunting reticle designed by O'Neil Ops - T1H Field Reticle

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Only offered in the B-25 now but James is trying to get them to put in the B-17. Had heard rumor a while back about a hunting reticle USO was designing when the B series debuted but never saw it. I really like this reticle a lot, wish it was mil. It's like someone integrated the SCR, MOAR, and G2H into one.

@ 21:01 is when James talks about the reticle.

T1H.jpg
    T1H2.jpg

Last edited:
    I did not realize that was MOA until i had made the thread about it, had to go back and edit. Man i'd kill for a Mil based reticle similar to that in an LR-17.

He says they're talking a designing a Mil based T1H. Fingers Crossed.

Last edited:
    Sadly I am in the same boat as others, wish it was in Mils instead of MOA. I love the dot, and how simple it is overall.

James is working with USO to see if they'll let him design a Mil based T1H. If they do i will have a B-17 on a hunting rifle. Other than being a shade longer than i would like it about fits the bill for a hunting rifle.

James is working with USO to see if they'll let him design a Mil based T1H. If they do i will have a B-17 on a hunting rifle. Other than being a shade longer than i would like it about fits the bill for a hunting rifle.

Awesome, that is good news. I love that USO is open to input from folks and actually makes changes.

I have to say I love the videos, and has me excited to move out to California/Nevada and try hunting coyotes.

Last edited: