• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Ok, who snitched AJ....

Asshole? Try “sniveling bitch”. What? You think your the only asshole that has lost a pooch? You must have lived a very sheltered life. A fucking dog? Enough of the crybaby shit. Boo fucking hoo.

Good grief, charlie brown. If losing a dog is as rough as it has got for you, then That is really pathetic.

Reactions: Bender
Asshole? Try “sniveling bitch”. What? You think your the only asshole that has lost a pooch? You must have lived a very sheltered life. A fucking dog? Enough of the crybaby shit. Boo fucking hoo.

Good grief, charlie brown. If losing a dog is as rough as it has got for you, then That is really pathetic.

Lol I'm over the dog dying. I stated my opinion of aj and fucking nut swingers like you come to his defense. Then I have your dumbass come on here and think I let my dog suffer because your buddy is a vet and sees this all the time. That's what pissed me off you dumb mother fucker.

Wonder where @Bender is?
He should have been around today when drvenkman556 flamed out.
I trolled him pretty hard but coulda used some expert back up.
Trolling really isn’t my thing.
Trolled a troll? That’s level two stuff. The only secret to it is never take anything personal, And you never get trolled. Even if they mean it. Just laugh it off know when to walk away.

Reactions: 1J04, flyer and Fig
Id like to thank those that pleaded on my behalf. I dont know specifically what I got hammered for but trust the HMFIC and tuckers judgment for whatever it was, they rule with an iron fist in a mink glove.so am sure I deserved it

Badu, sorry for being crass about your dog, I fall into the live stock camp but do love dogs for what they are.

@Marinevet1 and others that use ignore, you really should have learned to not to ignore people you dont like and not be a goddam wuss, thats how you end up with assholes in charge of your country. Dont be pussies, learn how to argue your case, dont run like little bitches.

Id like to thank those that pleaded on my behalf. I dont know specifically what I got hammered for but trust the HMFIC and tuckers judgment for whatever it was, they rule with an iron fist in a mink glove.so am sure I deserved it

Badu, sorry for being crass about your dog, I fall into the live stock camp but do love dogs for what they are.

@Marinevet1 and others that use ignore, you really should have learned to not people you dont like and not be a goddam wuss, thats how you end up with assholes in charge of your country. Dont be pussies, learn how to argue your case, dont run like little bitches.

View attachment 7062168

Welcome back AJ!

Reactions: 1J04 and ArmyJerry

@Marinevet1 and others that use ignore, you really should have learned to not to ignore people you dont like and not be a goddam wuss, thats how you end up with assholes in charge of your country. Dont be pussies, learn how to argue your case, dont run like little bitches.

View attachment 7062168

Welcome back ya' son of a gun!

Reactions: 1J04 and ArmyJerry

View attachment 7062168
Why are you posting pics of oiled up motorcycle riding men? Did the CIA run a Clockwork Orange type rehabilitation on you while you were away?
2E07E1D2-FE34-467E-90BD-BD8C9B0533C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04