• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Ok, who snitched AJ....

Rules ought not be ignored.

It just dawned on me that i might have accidentally reported AJ.

Fat fingering the phone and hit the wrong button....

I usually get pissed when that happens and write something like cocksucker!

Woopsie...

• Haha
Reactions: NVScout and 1J04
The dog had to be put down the night of the surgery, hence the fucking hatred towards that piece of shit.

so i’ve stayed out of this.....i believe AJ is back and can stick up for himself, so i will post now.

a. you folks taking advantage of a guy not being present to kick ‘em, it’s been noted. you’ve shown who you are. (yes, i can tell who was doing it in jest and who wasnt-as can most)

b. in regards to the quote above....so you hate AJ because he was right????? wtf, dude. i’ve been very close with a veteranarian, and the consistant thing i saw, was people keeping their pet (who they supposedly love like a family member) in pain ENTIRELY too long. there comes a point, when it’s time. and if you dont recognize that, and choose instead to be a selfish bastard and let your “beloved family member” suffer instead, then i will propose that there is indeed a heartless fuckstick involved. Only it isnt AJ, you’ll have to look in the mirror to see the real problem.

the way i see it, you are damning the guy for giving you truely loving advice. who is the real asshole here? Quit projecting on others, and start self accessing. Life is hard enough without making it harder on yoruself by denying reality.

And for the record, i am no AJ fanboy. as far as i am concerned, he is just another crusty bastard. As am i. Sometimes i agree, other times i dont. That’s life. Why hate a guy over that?

I’ve said it before, and it is worth repeating here.... some of you really need to take a walk and enjoy your life. Shut the damn computer off and unplug. Reset your perspective. Why you’d take a comment so deeply to heart, that came from someone you never even met, is beyond me.

You can certainly tell who had a drill instructor and who hasnt.

Reactions: Blutroop
And for the record, i am no AJ fanboy. as far as i am concerned, he is just another crusty bastard. As am i. Sometimes i agree, other times i dont. That’s life. Why hate a guy over that?

I’ve said it before, and it is worth repeating here.... some of you really need to take a walk and enjoy your life. Shut the damn computer off and unplug. Reset your perspective. Why you’d take a comment so deeply to heart, that came from someone you never even met, is beyond me.

You can certainly tell who had a drill instructor and who hasnt.

Man this guy sounds like a true AJ fanboy...

Reactions: Bradu
This may sound crazy but it may have been to see if you'd tell him to fuck off/eat shit.
He tests those among him when the chance arises to see the caliber of a man they are.

R
The problem with that on the net is everyone can be a badass
Bradu Sorry about your doggie. I am sure that He meant alot to you.
i like my dogs more than I like most people !

Reactions: abn31c and Bradu
Internet boards have replaced the old country store pickle barrel/wood stove checker game,
The rocking chairs on the storefront boardwalk,
The restaurant breakfast coffee klatch morning gathering,
The Friday nite juke joint,
The neighborhood BAR....
The neighborhood barbershop,
The back yard treehouse club house,
The ghetto b-ball court,
and some of those other classic social gathering spots.

Bunch of guys getting together talking bullshit, having fun, trading insults, n all that, with the inevitable "somebody gets butt hurt" n the group changes a bit.
Just another day in life.

NOOOOO!!!!!?????

You should have let him stew!

Do you not know how to Troll??

Do I have to do it all????

Fudds and Normies..... sheesh.

Fail.

I’m not much of an interwebs troll. I have been told that I am much nicer online than in person. I find this puzzling because I am a a generally happy person. My Cpt. Says that it is probably due to my permanent unchanging facial expression of scolding disapproval.

I was unaware.

I like AJ for his unique entertainment value.

Some of his views are a bit hard on the patience; but all in all, it's worth it to just Soldier on (or Marine on..., or whatever...).

LOL!

Greg

Last edited:
so i’ve stayed out of this.....i believe AJ is back and can stick up for himself, so i will post now.

a. you folks taking advantage of a guy not being present to kick ‘em, it’s been noted. you’ve shown who you are. (yes, i can tell who was doing it in jest and who wasnt-as can most)

b. in regards to the quote above....so you hate AJ because he was right????? wtf, dude. i’ve been very close with a veteranarian, and the consistant thing i saw, was people keeping their pet (who they supposedly love like a family member) in pain ENTIRELY too long. there comes a point, when it’s time. and if you dont recognize that, and choose instead to be a selfish bastard and let your “beloved family member” suffer instead, then i will propose that there is indeed a heartless fuckstick involved. Only it isnt AJ, you’ll have to look in the mirror to see the real problem.

the way i see it, you are damning the guy for giving you truely loving advice. who is the real asshole here? Quit projecting on others, and start self accessing. Life is hard enough without making it harder on yoruself by denying reality.

Good to hear you are able to make decisions on whether an animal needs to be put down based on very little info about the dog and the fact that you are close to a veterinarian. What a fucking tool! Btw, you dont know anything about me so eat a bag of dicks.

It's just like any procedure that is done whether it be a dog or a human, there is a chance that you can die when being put under. There is a reason you sign paperwork before a surgery. I trust my vet and the other vet that I talked to, they both said that she would most likely be fine but there was a chance it could happen.

So what’s with all the “Free Jerry” crap? Don’t you thank you should be like, “For Sale, One Very well used Jerry. $10.00 obo” At least it would give a negotiable advantage. Your only point of negotiation from where you are now is... I’ll pay you to take him! ???

I’m ashamed of you guys for not knowing better. Someone should cum along and put all y’all in handcuffs and bring in the pattywagon... or two. ??‍♂️

Jerry is cool and all, but I really hope all you Jerry fanboys who are using his avatar will remember to change it back to your own avatars after he comes back because this is fucking confusing for retards like me! o_O
I think we should all have the same avatar for the pit.
You know,so when the Emo's and Sam Durhams wana hit that report button.
Talk about confusing

So what’s with all the “Free Jerry” crap? Don’t you thank you should be like, “For Sale, One Very well used Jerry. $10.00 obo” At least it would give a negotiable advantage. Your only point of negotiation from where you are now is... I’ll pay you to take him! ???

I’m ashamed of you guys for not knowing better. Someone should cum along and put all y’all in handcuffs and bring in the pattywagon... or two. ??‍♂️

Better be a Large Pattywagon !

Jerry is cool and all, but I really hope all you Jerry fanboys who are using his avatar will remember to change it back to your own avatars after he comes back because this is fucking confusing for retards like me! o_O
No joke! I keep thinking he’s back every time is see one and I think, welp, time to get the popcorn ready.

So do you think we will see a kindler more gentler AJ upon his return? Or business as usual?

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
No joke! I keep thinking he’s back every time is see one and I think, welp, time to get the popcorn ready.

So do you think we will see a kindler more gentler AJ upon his return? Or business as usual?
If AJ comes back kinder and gentler it would only be because the ban hammer tranquilizer drugs have not completely worn off yet. Who cares as long as he hasn’t lost his sense of humor and dedication to the constitution.

Its gonna be a trip. He was put in the hospital to get dried out of all the psychotropic drugs the military gave him, and from all the anti-psychotic drugs the civilian docs gave him, and they have shown him, Full Metal Jacket, Jarhead, and Police Academy 1-5 back to back, and on his release date, they are going to show him the A-Team, and under hypnosis, convince him hes Mr. T.
And watch your ass then, it's full game on.
AJ-T

20190313_092004.jpg

Its gonna be a trip. He was put in the hospital to get dried out of all the psychotropic drugs the military gave him, and from all the anti-psychotic drugs the civilian docs gave him, and they have shown him, Full Metal Jacket, Jarhead, and Police Academy 1-5 back to back, and on his release date, they are going to show him the A-Team, and under hypnosis, convince him hes Mr. T.
And watch your ass then, it's full game on.
AJ-T

View attachment 7061884

I Pity the fool!

Is that in the constitution?

Good to hear you are able to make decisions on whether an animal needs to be put down based on very little info about the dog and the fact that you are close to a veterinarian. What a fucking tool! Btw, you dont know anything about me so eat a bag of dicks.

It's just like any procedure that is done whether it be a dog or a human, there is a chance that you can die when being put under. There is a reason you sign paperwork before a surgery. I trust my vet and the other vet that I talked to, they both said that she would most likely be fine but there was a chance it could happen.

you are hoping a guy eats a bullet because you didnt like a comment he made about your dog and now i am the tool?

yup, it’s all starting to get clearer and clearer. you know, i think i remember someone piping off and saying similar stuff once upon a time about HIS dog.....and that’d be AJ himself. something about if a cop came to his place and shot his dog.....in response to a video link someone posted about just such an event.

but i digress..... lot’s of internet proclaiming....and damn little action. if you are so mal-adjusted that any of this sets you off, then you need that walk more than i originally thought. you all have fun.... i’ma go talk to a pretty girl.

you are hoping a guy eats a bullet because you didnt like a comment he made about your dog and now i am the tool?

yup, it’s all starting to get clearer and clearer. you know, i think i remember someone piping off and saying similar stuff once upon a time about HIS dog.....and that’d be AJ himself. something about if a cop came to his place and shot his dog.....in response to a video link someone posted about just such an event.

but i digress..... lot’s of internet proclaiming....and damn little action. if you are so mal-adjusted that any of this sets you off, then you need that walk more than i originally thought. you all have fun.... i’ma go talk to a pretty girl.

Where does it say I hope he eats a bullet? I said I wouldn't give a shit if he ate a bullet. Nice try junior, good luck hog hunting

I'm a fan of AJ. Normally I'm the most liberal (Real Liberal, not leftist) person in the room, who hates the government and authority, believes in individuals, and the primacy of individualism. AJ makes me feel like a moderate.

Im fucking her after you’re done talking.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Where does it say I hope he eats a bullet? I said I wouldn't give a shit if he ate a bullet. Nice try junior, good luck hog hunting

you know, with that toxic personality you are displaying....maybe, just maybe, your dog dying wasnt an unfortunate accident. MAYBE, rover was tired of your hateful outlook and just couldnt take it anymore, and decided to “put himself down”. Not sayin’, just sayin’.