• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Ok, who snitched AJ....

Something about wanting a duel with the wrong person, I heard...

So many short tempers....

Cheers,

Sirhr

If you have ArmyJerry on ignore, and/or dislike him.....................why would you come post in a thread specifically about him? Sure he's opinionated, insensitive, brusque, possibly rude, maybe uses off color language, and gets wound a bit tight at times, but he isn't that bad. Then again, I don't take shit posted on the interwebz too seriously either.
At any rate go buy some more fucking ammo, that shit isn't getting cheaper!?

If you have ArmyJerry on ignore, and/or dislike him.....................why would you come post in a thread specifically about him? Sure he's opinionated, insensitive, brusque, possibly rude, maybe uses off color language, and gets wound a bit tight at times, but he isn't that bad. Then again, I don't take shit posted on the interwebz too seriously either.
At any rate go buy some more fucking ammo, that shit isn't getting cheaper!?

I've heard his Breath Stinks and he don't believe in Jesus. :oops:

Jerry fart raped some bitch? Please don't be a cunt, man the fuck up and admit you are the POS that sidelined Jerry.
I can't believe that some of you actually admitted to being a fucking Nancy. Ignore? Really? Oh my fucking God!!! I bet you are the fucks that wrote your congressman and complained that some Drill Instructor hurt your feeling by calling you what you really are.
It's hard to believe that some of you are genetically related to the people that got on little boats and sailed across an ocean to get away from a tyrannical government. Some of your relatives didn't think it was far enough and loaded up wagons. They headed west through whatever to have a better life. Now you fucks get offended and by someone on the internet? Fucking put a 230 grain hollow point in your fucking skull. You don't deserve to walk the same ground.
God damnit go pet a cat in your safe place and check into barfcom. There's room for you there.

This entire thread will empower aj and he will be back with a vengeance. And if not he just has more time to buy ammo and ride his damn two wheel death machines haha

Perhaps, when you are lied in as an elected official, you sign a statement that allows for generational imprisonments for your children and grandchildren if you violate ANY law, perhaps a constitutional amendment for this also. Hell they fuck us and our children and children’s, children...

Reactions: Howland
Fuck jerry! He told me I should have shot my dog instead of spending money on her. I started a post about my dog and losing her after having an abscessed tooth removed and that was one of his replies. He can eat a fucking bullet after that and I wouldn't give a shit!

I hope Ben is doing okay too. ;)

900.jpg

Ben and Jerry moved to Sausulito. married each other and opened a roller disco.

Their ice cream is now made by Unilever... same folks who make toilet urinal cakes. I live 8 miles from their plant... and won't eat this faggot shit.

Haagen Dasz! At least they are honest about being capitalists.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Fuck jerry! He told me I should have shot my dog instead of spending money on her. I started a post about my dog and losing her after having an abscessed tooth removed and that was one of his replies. He can eat a fucking bullet after that and I wouldn't give a shit!
And that would be AJ. I think it is his mission in life to rub everyone the wrong way. Those that go away pissed but come back are okay in AJ's mind. I have it on very good authority he is not quite the A-hole he projects.

This may sound crazy but it may have been to see if you'd tell him to fuck off/eat shit.
He tests those among him when the chance arises to see the caliber of a man they are.

R