• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Ok, who snitched AJ....

1J, I propose that you add a ballot to that box you're making up for him.

anything else you're wanting to add? I'm sure some of us can contribute. I don't know if the canteen is open, so we gots ta get the ReD CrosS package to him.

Reactions: 1J04
FD6E48F9-DFF9-4CCE-BD40-39AEC8EB4FC4.jpeg

You all DO realize that at one point in time this site was made up of men who had thick skins and no one got banned. Well, except for a guy who liked tractors and was actually a nice guy but not a hard ass like the rest of us. Some of you are just too weak for this place and it shows.
Instead of scrolling past something, or reading and moving on, you act like the thin skinned pussy you are. Pretty much the only things that should make you pissed are attacks on your family, wife, kids or dog, and maybe you car or bike. Outside of that, as far as I'm concerned, the lamp is lit for offending the shitstains who really don't belong here and ridding this site of the weak chaff that serves no other purpose other than to report and be offended.

What entertainment would we have if those shit stains didn't show up once in a while?

Otherwise, we have to wait for things like MMA fighting with propane tanks to occur...

Screenshot_20190404-072129_Chrome.jpg

I agree with the idea of a sub-board within a sub-board for those who are easily offended by shit. Some folks just cannot tolerate good old bourbon, venison, and black powder smoke.

I have a few suggestions for names:

"The Teddy Bear Pit" (Credit goes to @Cheyenne Bodie for first mention)

"The Bay Ridge Vape And Coffee Shop"

"The Mermaid Cafe"

"Limp Dicks Social Club"

And for board headers, we can use:

"How To Properly Tie A Man Bun"

"Fun Tricks With Your Big Boy Vape Rig"

OR...

"Man Purses And Other Accoutrements: Now You Can BE The Girl You Always Had A Crush On"

There is just a slight problem though. Real life establishments with names like the ones mentioned above all tend to be gun-free zones...

Fucking teddy bear pit

Bunch of girls in here getting there feelings hurt

Why you gotta insult us girls like that? LOL

I will say, as much as women get a reputation for drama, in precision shooting you boys have WAY more drama and hurt feelings than us ladies do. The ladies are actually pretty chill and I have yet to get my panties in a wad over something on the internet. Just saying.

I agree with the idea of a sub-board within a sub-board for those who are easily offended by shit. Some folks just cannot tolerate good old bourbon, venison, and black powder smoke.

"The Mermaid Cafe"

"Limp Dicks Social Club"

OR...

"Man Purses And Other Accoutrements: Now You Can BE The Girl You Always Had A Crush On"

There is just a slight problem though. Real life establishments with names like the ones mentioned above all tend to be gun-free zones...
How about a forum called “The Arctic”.

Cause it’s safe for snowflakes

Why you gotta insult us girls like that? LOL

I will say, as much as women get a reputation for drama, in precision shooting you boys have WAY more drama and hurt feelings than us ladies do. The ladies are actually pretty chill and I have yet to get my panties in a wad over something on the internet. Just saying.
I gotta say, it's good to see women such as yourself here. You do realize that there are too few of ya'll.

At the same time, we all can attest to the fact that "too few of ya'll" think as you do. Simply proven by the fact that you are here.

And believe me when I/we say this, you ARE WELCOME here! :)

"The Mermaid Cafe"

"Limp Dicks Social Club"

OR...

The Blue Oyster

Besides when I’m fillng our important forms like gun purchases, I list Human as the gender lol

I had someone ask me once, with a quite hostile intent: "What the hell are you, then?" My reply: "Chinese-American by birth, Rooftop Korean by choice."

He was from LA, and he didn't like that response at all. Oh well. Don't start shit, ain't gon' be no shit.

We can self identify as anything now. The SJW's told us so.
Just sayin...

Exactly, no need to get any pesky surgery, or even dress or act differently.
Just simply say I identify as "xxxxxx" and according to the SJWs, everyone has to accept it as fact with no question.

Deciding XXXXX too difficult for you?
Just say you are "Fluid" and anyone trying to pin you down to any of 65,000 different options is a hater....

I gotta say, it's good to see women such as yourself here. You do realize that there are too few of ya'll.

At the same time, we all can attest to the fact that "too few of ya'll" think as you do. Simply proven by the fact that you are here.

And believe me when I/we say this, you ARE WELCOME here! :)

Thanks! Most of us women in PRS think as I do. I’m glad to be here!