• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Ok, who snitched AJ....

Mascot for the "Safe Place" section:

R

If it wasn't for this 10 inches I cold of been a girl....just sayn! :whistle:

Stop measuring from your asshole.

It didn't take me all morning to come up with that, I've been asleep(thank God, for a change). Any comments about me being old and decrepit will be met with heated vitriol, I have a half full open can left over from another thread. So you've been warned.
ZomboMeme 13092018230409.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AMGtuned and 1J04
It’s ok we are accepting now. That shits tolerated.... over on the firing line

LOL funny how you mentioned TFL. Ever since they had removed the fun function, the proportion of active members versus non-logged readers have been around 2:100. There are times where I would be the only logged member on one board, but with 150 readers. Don't get me wrong, it is a great site and contains a treasure trove of firearms information, but the snowflakes ruined the old TFL that I knew when I joined up like 3 fucking centuries ago.

Why you gotta insult us girls like that? LOL

I will say, as much as women get a reputation for drama, in precision shooting you boys have WAY more drama and hurt feelings than us ladies do. The ladies are actually pretty chill and I have yet to get my panties in a wad over something on the internet. Just saying.

Aw, come on, admit it. You have a bad case of OCD and you take the time to fold them. Wadding them up just doesn't sit well with you.
:) :)

Reactions: Dewey7271
Go be a pussy elsewhere.

We are figuring out how to overthrow the Deep State like men in here.
Trump is too weak to do it. Or senile.
Barr isnt gonna do crap, Hillary will always be free, and RBG will outlive most of us with “magic” and keep voting on SCOTUS cases from “home”. Also known as hell.

Buy More Ammo!

Posted for @ArmyJerry.

Go be a pussy elsewhere.

We are figuring out how to overthrow the Deep State like men in here.
Trump is too weak to do it. Or senile.
Barr isnt gonna do crap, Hillary will always be free, and RBG will outlive most of us with “magic” and keep voting on SCOTUS cases from “home”. Also known as hell.

Buy More Ammo!

Posted for @ArmyJerry.
Play nice Hound .

Reactions: 1J04