• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

ORIGIN Orders

Yes those are the trigger pins and base screws.

I've been playing with my Origin quite a bit (waiting on dies to actually fire it) and it feels exactly the same as my TL3's. I just don't see how anyone could feel disappointed with these actions at the price point, even more than the price point. I don't think you are giving up anything with a pinned recoil lug.

View attachment 6935282

Did they allow optioning for a non-swept bolt handle? That looks straight to me, though maybe it's the picture. Not that it matters to me just curious. Still waiting on my brothers to come in so i can hand David this Bartlein blank.

Did they allow optioning for a non-swept bolt handle? That looks straight to me, though maybe it's the picture. Not that it matters to me just curious. Still waiting on my brothers to come in so i can hand David this Bartlein blank.
C4E49B42-63C7-4672-865C-E5E156FA0E28.png

I was thinking the same.^^^

Hopefully if they just got a large batch from coating yesterday, they've had a day and a half plus the weekend to maybe get a bunch out on Monday.

One can only dream right?

As most of you figured out already with pictures, we received a pile of actions yesterday. Our daily delivery yesterday was slotted to have 7 boxes from one shipment of finished product. Four boxes of actions, two boxes of bolt bodies and a box of recoil lugs. 6 of the 7 boxes arrived with the missing box being....drum roll please....recoil lugs. So, we have EVERYTHING to put together a very large amount of actions except one critical part because the box got "incorrectly sorted" and diverted to Texas. We were told over the phone immediately after we knew one box was missing that the box would be upgraded to next day air and would "definitely" be here in the morning (today). Daily delivery came today, no box of lugs. All in all, a frustrating situation since we can't ship anything until we have the lot of lugs back, but not the end of the world.

We spent a good portion of yesterday and all of today assembling the actions we received yesterday and there is a pile of them ready to ship now. We're not going to send out shipment pending e-mails until we receive the lugs on Monday morning, but I expect by around noon central Monday, we'll have the lugs and those emails asking for payment and FFL info will go out before the end of the day.

Thank you for you continued patience and understanding and know that the next few weeks will be very productive and busy for us around here.

As most of you figured out already with pictures, we received a pile of actions yesterday. Our daily delivery yesterday was slotted to have 7 boxes from one shipment of finished product. Four boxes of actions, two boxes of bolt bodies and a box of recoil lugs. 6 of the 7 boxes arrived with the missing box being....drum roll please....recoil lugs. So, we have EVERYTHING to put together a very large amount of actions except one critical part because the box got "incorrectly sorted" and diverted to Texas. We were told over the phone immediately after we knew one box was missing that the box would be upgraded to next day air and would "definitely" be here in the morning (today). Daily delivery came today, no box of lugs. All in all, a frustrating situation since we can't ship anything until we have the lot of lugs back, but not the end of the world.

We spent a good portion of yesterday and all of today assembling the actions we received yesterday and there is a pile of them ready to ship now. We're not going to send out shipment pending e-mails until we receive the lugs on Monday morning, but I expect by around noon central Monday, we'll have the lugs and those emails asking for payment and FFL info will go out before the end of the day.

Thank you for you continued patience and understanding and know that the next few weeks will be very productive and busy for us around here.
Can’t wait

Thanks for the updates!

My order number is 2028 on 1/20 and haven’t heard a word. Itll come when it comes but a little concerned I’ve missed a notice at this point. Don’t feel like buggin them however.

My order number is 2028 on 1/20 and haven’t heard a word. Itll come when it comes but a little concerned I’ve missed a notice at this point. Don’t feel like buggin them however.

It appears the order numbers starting "201" are getting shipped, "202" orders, I would assume to be the next out if they are going in order. That said, I doubt you missed anything.

I'm sure you were not missed. My order was placed on 1-18, you are probably right around the corner. Seems like they are working their way down the list pretty quickly.

You guys with your actions already, is it having any problems CRF? I’ve been reading the nucleus thread and they are having some issues. Just curious that’s all.
The bolt on the Origin is identical to the TL3 with the exception of length and swept bolt handle. We didn't make a design change to that function of our new action so the feeding bugs that typically have to be worked through in the beginning had already been done a few years ago with the TL3's bolt head.

Got my email this morning as well. It will be getting shipped off to my gunsmith who already has my MPA , Bartlein barrel, WTO switch lug, Area 419 brake, Huber Concepts trigger, and MK5 waiting to get put together.

Oh man I'm in the 2400's for my order #. Guessing by the pace of things mine is probably 1-2 weeks from shipping, which should coincide with my chassis shipping also.

Now just need to get an update from PVA on my bbl.
What chassis did you order? I'm still waiting on my barrel from pva. got a m24 6.5 creedmoor. What did you get?

What chassis did you order? I'm still waiting on my barrel from pva. got a m24 6.5 creedmoor. What did you get?

Magpul Pro 700 in FDE. Been on pre-order for 2 months now. Optics planet website says supposed to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Getting 24" .260 Rem bbl in marksman contour and a jetblast brake, shouldered, for my origin. Josh said 6-8 weeks for the bbl, now sitting at 9 or 10 weeks, I should probably bug them again when the action finally ships.

Magpul Pro 700 in FDE. Been on pre-order for 2 months now. Optics planet website says supposed to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Getting 24" .260 Rem bbl in marksman contour and a jetblast brake, shouldered, for my origin. Josh said 6-8 weeks for the bbl, now sitting at 9 or 10 weeks, I should probably bug them again when the action finally ships.
Yeah I was told my barrel would ship within a couple of days of ordering since he was cutting 6.5s at the time. It's been over 2 months now, but I'm not worried since I don't have my action yet.

Optics planet never ships on time if it’s not in stock. Their estimated time is completely random and made up