PortaJohn

OK. I have no real issue with what this brain dead POS said. You do what you think you must and so will I. Anyone who confronts me who obviously playing for the other team and will be the OPFORCE. No hard feelings, hell you/they may even win. But then again you/they may not. Just be aware, there are some of us who will not just accept your bullshit. There will be a fight. Have a nice day
How long can those asshats live in the bunker ......

Reactions: canman

Doesn't that work in the reverse order then? If the AR is not a match for the government F15 and nukes. Then why are they so worried about them?
Shouldn't they be more worried about IED's?

971358BA-900B-42E9-AE41-9BF3B6E1BE16.jpeg

She uppity

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
When I was in Junior High School (we call it Middle School today) I worked in the audiovisual section of the library during study hall.

Someone had donated a shelf full of Nazi propaganda films with English subtitles. With nothing else to do, my friends and I would watch these films over the course of many weeks.

Keep this in mind. I was 13-15 years old in that part of my life. However, I had the benefit of knowing what the Nazis were really about. My Father and several uncles fought old Schicklgruber and his minions.

So when we watched these propaganda films we knew that the message was a false one in each one.

Yet had I been that same age, watching these films in a German movie theater in the 1930s I probably would have believed them like many misled youth of that day.

The number one thing that I walked away with watching those movies was how darn good the Nazis were at getting people to believe their BS. Leni Riefenstahl and Josef Goebbels would be glad to hear that complement but they can't do much with it in hell now.

Without any opposing viewpoint or access to facts that would impeach the false message it's very easy for people to succumb to the reassuring lies from evil people.

The other thing that I benefited from while watching the Nazi propaganda films was that I learned to recognize REAL propaganda when I saw it.

When the FBI trains their agents to recognize counterfeit money they don't have them study the fake stuff. They have them study the REAL money so they can spot a fake when they see it.

I asked an expert on Rolex watches how he could spot a fake Rolex. He told me that when you handle enough real Rolexes it's easy to spot a fake.

So you might say that the inverse is true when it comes to Propaganda.

IF someone were to donate Nazi propaganda films to a school today they would burn those films as fast as Hitler burned the books in 1933.

I would have liked to met the person that donated those films, not for what they promoted, but for helping me to recognize what evil looks like when it's sugar-coated, drizzled with chocolate syrup and served on a silver platter.

American Government Propaganda in the lead up to WWI, during the war and afterwards was something the Nazis only dreamed of being able to emulate.
Our government did it first and did it best.

Treat her like a Queen.
Sure.
Marie Antoinette.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Reactions: BLEE

This mentions what I did earlier. So far as the quaertining and killing of flocks. There has to be 60k-70k geese on that lake.

However, among migratory birds, significant mortality may occur not only during stationary periods in the breeding range or winter quarters but also during the migration seasons when the birds are actually travelling or are at stopover sites along the migratory routes. Migratory journeys may be associated with enhanced risks of predation, diseases, exhaustion, food shortage at critical stopover sites and mass mortality (often associated with adverse weather and wind conditions), which may have at least short-term effects on population sizes (reviewed by Newton 2008). Obviously, migratory seasons could also constitute important bottle-necks for migratory populations and potentially might be more important for population regulation than processes during breeding and wintering periods.

I take "important bottle-necks" to mean culling out the weak, and sick.

A question. Not sure what forum to ask it in. What is the date that Biden has to remain so that if Kammy takes over she can do two future terms. Just curious since there's no current accusations going on.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Hero if he would have knocked that little bitch out

Love the b on b violence

Teacher should fuck him if front of the entire class prison style and then asked the female students if they had a tampon for this bitch so his floors don't get dirty.
Here is an article with more information. The teacher had to attend anger management classes and was forced into early retirement. The charges against him were dismissed.

I'm glad that the charges were dismissed for this gentleman but what would have happened had the teacher been white? I think that we all know the answer to that.

Know your places peasants!

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex