• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

One could use a gas stove...oh wait...that's so last month. Scratch that.
i have a gas stove and heating, and the local gas company sent out a letter saying to expect gas bills for january to be more than double what it was last january - due to a "shortage" in supply and increased competition (eu) for what gas is available. so we suffer more for ukraine.

so prolly asgh, but at least somebody is saying it.

uXmx3xPD7eeG.jpeg

Reactions: devildog93
Literally the definition of a NON FUNCTIONING DEMOCRACY!

View attachment 8048220
Historically speaking, how long do societies last once the corruption reaches these kind of levels?

They used the system to fuck with him. It doesn't matter that he was found not guilty. They still fucked up his life and they walked away laughing because..... Qualified immunity.
They knew that he was not trespassing but they did it anyway. But but but he can straighten it out in court. What a fucking joke.
"You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride."

Holy meth-lab Batman! If they are doing that for drug addicts, then imagine what they can do for diabetics!

Diabetics are fat fucks who only have themselves to blame for their condition.
Drug addicts didn't ask to be born the way they were, they can't help the way they are.

Historically speaking, how long do societies last once the corruption reaches these kind of levels?

"You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride."

The buzzards are literally circling our Republic.
If you know anything about how buzzards find their meals, you'll know what this means.

Gotta love these green people. Lets see, birds of prey grossly effected by wind-power. Now, it appears it's affecting whales as well; or whatever other "green" energy.

Funny thing...most "conservatives" I know are MUCH harder core about protecting animals than any liberal I know. I always argue Ducks Unlimited helped keep a number of species off the ultra-vulnerable list and have done wonders at restoring waterfowl. How many libtards are in DU or other groups similar to them?

I'm shocked and shagrinned, mystified and stupified that anybody would have thought differently:

Diabetics are fat fucks who only have themselves to blame for their condition.
Drug addicts didn't ask to be born the way they were, they can't help the way they are.
My daughters Type 1.

I’d love to have the access to needles and diabetic therapies these guys get.

I’m sensing sarcasm thick and deep.

My daughters Type 1.

I’d love to have the access to needles and diabetic therapies these guys get.

I’m sensing sarcasm thick and deep.
I know brother. I pray for your yall often.

As I'm sure you know, my sarcasm was so thick and rich you could slather it on bread like Nutella.

Gotta love these green people. Lets see, birds of prey grossly effected by wind-power. Now, it appears it's affecting whales as well; or whatever other "green" energy.

Funny thing...most "conservatives" I know are MUCH harder core about protecting animals than any liberal I know. I always argue Ducks Unlimited helped keep a number of species off the ultra-vulnerable list and have done wonders at restoring waterfowl. How many libtards are in DU or other groups similar to them?

A cousin of mine who was a big DU member said once, "If they had put a season and bag limit on bald eagles, they would have bounced back from extinction in a fraction of the time it took to save the species."
He wasn't wrong.

Reactions: Lawless
They used the system to fuck with him. It doesn't matter that he was found not guilty. They still fucked up his life and they walked away laughing because..... Qualified immunity.
They knew that he was not trespassing but they did it anyway. But but but he can straighten it out in court. What a fucking joke.
Just more proof of who they protect and serve. As most of us know. It ain't the average American!
It's the political class and their pensions!

Last edited:
For anyone that doesn’t want to celebrate MLK day. Or you can celebrate both…

For anyone that doesn’t want to celebrate MLK day. Or you can celebrate both…

The fucking commies in Virginia took away Lee-Jackson day in 2020

(link to commie cesspool-peida proper in this case)

All from Lee's birth state no less...
"Robert Edward Lee was born in Stratford Hall, a plantation in Virginia, on January 19, 1807"

ANOTHER BIZARRE BIDEN CLAIM REVEALED TO BE A LIE:

During a memorial service for Martin Luther King Jr., on Sunday, January 15, 2022, Joe Biden made claims that he routinely attended services at a black church, the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Wilmington, Delaware, during the Civil Rights Era. However, the original members of the congregation during that time have spoken up almost immediately after that claim, and none of them ever recall seeing him there.

so that;s why they like open borders. more victims that aren't likely to report being trafficked.

The former police chief of Fairfax County, Virginia, and three ex-officers are on trial for allegedly covering up a sex trafficking ring, as one of the victims – an illegal immigrant – took the stand accusing the four law enforcement members of being clients of the prostitution enterprise they allegedly allowed to operate.