• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

So then we all need to take the black pill and become the criminals(that they already say we are anyway..)

But yes, we're in desperate need of any halfway decent leadership..
Disagree.
We do not need leaders. We need representatives, who represent the People.

you might wonder why this country is off its rocker...

5btRqNSkpdkQ.png
most of those women, don't like men too much.

2A groups brace to fight ATF register or surrender demand on 40M guns​

so, didn't a judge say the ATF can't make laws?
" It also comes in the immediate aftermath of the Fifth Circuit ruling against the Trump-era bump stock ban"

Reactions: Beefmanne
lol, migrant freeloaders are prolly getting pasta with parmesan cheese (stinks like feet cheese) and they believe it is rotten.

lol, migrant freeloaders are prolly getting pasta with parmesan cheese (stinks like feet cheese) and they believe it is rotten.

whine and cry
and where's my free cable (no ESPN? NO telemundo)
MY free housing (not at the Hylton? wtf)
my free clothes (where's my designer clothes?)
my free phone (what the hell, it's not an iPhone 14?)
my free CASH to buy cigerattes (what, only 400 a week)
my free...........
ship em all to a processing station in Africa or Ukraine, the distance will slow them down from sneaking back into the country.

whine and cry
and where's my free cable
MY free housing
my free clothes
my free phone
my free CASH to buy cigerattes
my free...........
ship em all back, let them eat their home cooking.
the money (your taxes) for all that is given to the UN and other NGOs that are using it to help the illegals come there in the first place.

NY is a tuff town. Don't like head back South

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: 10ring'r and MJF
According to the article, the customer's attorney said, in part:

"The customer has met with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office and Investigators with HPD homicide. He fully intends to continue cooperating with the ongoing investigation."

That will probably be his undoing. Keep your mouth shut. Assert your 5th amendment rights. I hope and pray that the Grand Jury returns a no bill in this case. If it does, it's probably not because of his attorney.

According to the article, the customer's attorney said, in part:

"The customer has met with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office and Investigators with HPD homicide. He fully intends to continue cooperating with the ongoing investigation."

That will probably be his undoing. Keep your mouth shut. Assert your 5th amendment rights. I hope and pray that the Grand Jury returns a no bill in this case. If it does, it's probably not because of his attorney.
Here lays the problem. Even if you're innocent, they move forward with prosecution; and you either
1) spend all of your money on a good lawyer, and maybe get off
2) have one appointed for you, and the judge will give you a crappy legal defense; so you lose.
You're fk'd either way. Guy should just say, through his lawyer, I was in fear of my life. then shut the fk' up.
Everything the cops ask you after, they're just looking for more rope to hang you.
this is what a person has to fear, using their gun in today's Clown World. The gov wants to prosecute anyone with a gun and ESPECIALLY those that use it in self defense. If you want to know the future, look at England, and that type of law will happen here.
Hard to vote your way out of it, when the left can create votes.

Here lays the problem. Even if you're innocent, they move forward with prosecution; and you either
1) spend all of your money on a good lawyer, and maybe get off
2) have one appointed for you, and the judge will give you a crappy legal defense; so you lose.
You're fk'd either way. Guy should just say, through his lawyer, I was in fear of my life. then shut the fk' up.
Everything the cops ask you after, they're just looking for more rope to hang you.
this is what a person has to fear, using their gun in today's Clown World. The gov wants to prosecute anyone with a gun and ESPECIALLY those that use it in self defense. If you want to know the future, look at England, and that type of law will happen here.
Hard to vote your way out of it, when the left can create votes.
Another option is to enroll in something like US Law Shield and all the legal costs are
Covered. That in no way takes away from your point though - there is no way the shooter should be going to trial or a trial even considered.
Back the blue.

People are just like cows, they tend to bunch up when there’s a threat or something out of the ordinary in their environment. You start them moving in the direction you want by applying just enough pressure to get a couple to take a few steps. The others around will since that the herd is moving away from them and they will take a few steps to get back in the group and this movement encourages the first ones that moved to keep moving and so it begins, the whole bunch is slowly moving and none of them at this point realizes why they are moving. Since everyone is together moving as a bunch they all feel safe. Now that the group is moving your lead cows ( there are always a couple of lead cows) will move to the front of the herd and now you focus your attention on them. You slowly guide them by removing pressure where you want them to go and putting just enough pressure in the areas where you don’t want them to go. You monitor the sides and back but don’t mess with them unless one tries to break from the herd, if this happens then you put as much pressure as it takes to bring her back into the herd. She must be brought back in because if you allow her to get away she will likely get others to follow her and she learns that she can just bolt and get away with it the next time. Once they get close to the destination (a catch pen) they since that this is not in their best interest and you can see them start raising their heads and looking around with intensity, this is when you put the pressure on the sides and back and force them to push the lead cows forward. At the very end you are causing the back cows to almost panic and push the front cows on into the pen and Now there in. Now you wait for them to settle down in their new environment, this usually takes about 20-30 minutes then you can start separating them according to your needs. Cows are purely reactionary.

I’ve spent 30 plus years in the power generation industry and here are a couple thoughts I have. The leaders of our nation as well as all the other nations want one thing in the end and that’s control. Control gets you everything you want like money, influence, and the ability to build the utopia that makes you the savior of the world. So how do we get control, we control the things that the people want and/or need. One of the easiest things for the government to control are the utilities. The utilities are but one step removed from being a part of them, everything about them is highly regulated. Now if we have everything on electricity like cars, STOVES, everything in your house at work and everywhere in between. Once everything is hooked to wires all you have to do is control the utilities. You want cleaner air you say, then it’s easy to get the epa to demand it from the utilities, the people know nothing about it because it doesn’t directly affect them and so what if their bill goes up a few dollars it’s the cost of doing business, right. You want people to use less resources then you control the power to their lives by making it cost more or simply cut it off. But hay what the hell, I’m just one cow in a large herd with too much to loose if I stray too far away.

People are just like cows, they tend to bunch up when there’s a threat or something out of the ordinary in their environment. You start them moving in the direction you want by applying just enough pressure to get a couple to take a few steps. The others around will since that the herd is moving away from them and they will take a few steps to get back in the group and this movement encourages the first ones that moved to keep moving and so it begins, the whole bunch is slowly moving and none of them at this point realizes why they are moving. Since everyone is together moving as a bunch they all feel safe. Now that the group is moving your lead cows ( there are always a couple of lead cows) will move to the front of the herd and now you focus your attention on them. You slowly guide them by removing pressure where you want them to go and putting just enough pressure in the areas where you don’t want them to go. You monitor the sides and back but don’t mess with them unless one tries to break from the herd, if this happens then you put as much pressure as it takes to bring her back into the herd. She must be brought back in because if you allow her to get away she will likely get others to follow her and she learns that she can just bolt and get away with it the next time. Once they get close to the destination (a catch pen) they since that this is not in their best interest and you can see them start raising their heads and looking around with intensity, this is when you put the pressure on the sides and back and force them to push the lead cows forward. At the very end you are causing the back cows to almost panic and push the front cows on into the pen and Now there in. Now you wait for them to settle down in their new environment, this usually takes about 20-30 minutes then you can start separating them according to your needs. Cows are purely reactionary.

I’ve spent 30 plus years in the power generation industry and here are a couple thoughts I have. The leaders of our nation as well as all the other nations want one thing in the end and that’s control. Control gets you everything you want like money, influence, and the ability to build the utopia that makes you the savior of the world. So how do we get control, we control the things that the people want and/or need. One of the easiest things for the government to control are the utilities. The utilities are but one step removed from being a part of them, everything about them is highly regulated. Now if we have everything on electricity like cars, STOVES, everything in your house at work and everywhere in between. Once everything is hooked to wires all you have to do is control the utilities. You want cleaner air you say, then it’s easy to get the epa to demand it from the utilities, the people know nothing about it because it doesn’t directly affect them and so what if their bill goes up a few dollars it’s the cost of doing business, right. You want people to use less resources then you control the power to their lives by making it cost more or simply cut it off. But hay what the hell, I’m just one cow in a large herd with too much to loose if I stray too far away.
in california, they ask people not to do laundry or use electric appliances or a/c between 4-9pm because they can't keep up with demand.
imagine if you can't cook between 4-9pm?