• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

People are just like cows, they tend to bunch up when there’s a threat or something out of the ordinary in their environment. You start them moving in the direction you want by applying just enough pressure to get a couple to take a few steps. The others around will since that the herd is moving away from them and they will take a few steps to get back in the group and this movement encourages the first ones that moved to keep moving and so it begins, the whole bunch is slowly moving and none of them at this point realizes why they are moving. Since everyone is together moving as a bunch they all feel safe. Now that the group is moving your lead cows ( there are always a couple of lead cows) will move to the front of the herd and now you focus your attention on them. You slowly guide them by removing pressure where you want them to go and putting just enough pressure in the areas where you don’t want them to go. You monitor the sides and back but don’t mess with them unless one tries to break from the herd, if this happens then you put as much pressure as it takes to bring her back into the herd. She must be brought back in because if you allow her to get away she will likely get others to follow her and she learns that she can just bolt and get away with it the next time. Once they get close to the destination (a catch pen) they since that this is not in their best interest and you can see them start raising their heads and looking around with intensity, this is when you put the pressure on the sides and back and force them to push the lead cows forward. At the very end you are causing the back cows to almost panic and push the front cows on into the pen and Now there in. Now you wait for them to settle down in their new environment, this usually takes about 20-30 minutes then you can start separating them according to your needs. Cows are purely reactionary.

I’ve spent 30 plus years in the power generation industry and here are a couple thoughts I have. The leaders of our nation as well as all the other nations want one thing in the end and that’s control. Control gets you everything you want like money, influence, and the ability to build the utopia that makes you the savior of the world. So how do we get control, we control the things that the people want and/or need. One of the easiest things for the government to control are the utilities. The utilities are but one step removed from being a part of them, everything about them is highly regulated. Now if we have everything on electricity like cars, STOVES, everything in your house at work and everywhere in between. Once everything is hooked to wires all you have to do is control the utilities. You want cleaner air you say, then it’s easy to get the epa to demand it from the utilities, the people know nothing about it because it doesn’t directly affect them and so what if their bill goes up a few dollars it’s the cost of doing business, right. You want people to use less resources then you control the power to their lives by making it cost more or simply cut it off. But hay what the hell, I’m just one cow in a large herd with too much to loose if I stray too far away.

On point breakdown of it all. It is all about control. Pure and simple. Just like semiauto rifle bans. They have to fake virtue signal about "think of the children" to get the Karens and Kyles on board, and then have these NPCs echo the signal and propagate it onward, just like these cows pushing each other. These mindless sheep are virtue signalling their hearts out about climate change and the evil assault rifles, and meanwhile, at the top, they are only seeing the whole thing just like a scientist looks over their experiments. They only care about success. Everything in the middle is a means towards the end goal, which is TOTAL gun ban, and everybody's utilities connected to switches. Low social credit score, made a comment online criticizing the government? Switch goes off until you raise your social credit by volunteering at the next Drag Queen Story Time tucking the freaks' dicks into their tight leotards before they go out to perform. Oh, did we just catch you grimacing as you were handling that drag queen's junk? That's another 20 points taken off. Better watch it now...

Disagree.
We do not need leaders. We need representatives, who represent the People.
100%

I was more speaking about leadership needed to lead us that we can all/will get behind in the unfortunate hypothetical that elections and our system wont/cant be saved, and a different direction needs to be taken.

And its not even bird flu killing them in many cases. For instance, earlier this year Governor Polis of CO declared a bird flu emergency and took control of any response. Now they are forcing farms to kill off their entire flocks for "possible exposure." Bird flu comes through every single year as bird migrate through the area.

I know someone who had to kill off their entire flock because an employee had gone to another facility that later had tested positive for bird flu. They made them kill their entire flock of layers without a single sick bird. They were literally confined, and all would likely die shortly if they got it. As I have said many times, this is how they will create shortages, through facism, not through vandalism.

100%

I was more speaking about leadership needed to lead us that we can all/will get behind in the unfortunate hypothetical that elections and our system wont/cant be saved, and a different direction needs to be taken.
Agree with you both, we have had many great leaders in the past. I suppose we could say there is a difference between a leader and a ruler. We always need good leaders, the ruler we need sits on the throne in heaven.

Reactions: gigamortis
As if the med establishment isn’t over burdened enough…..

Sad thing is the doctors will entertain and bill for it.

My friend is a cytologist (sp).

He spends his day looking through a microscope at “schmeer” slides looking for cancer or abnormal cells.

Can’t wait till he starts receiving these.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
in california, they ask people not to do laundry or use electric appliances or a/c between 4-9pm because they can't keep up with demand.
imagine if you can't cook between 4-9pm?
If all stoves were mandated to be electric I would guess that window would expand from 4-9. People might get a 12 hour allotment of electricity to work with.

Probably not, because one of the options would have to include the one where you don’t need electricity in your home if you are at work.
Wait till the Democrats release their more efficient model of water distribution. Don't have to waste resources on laying all that pipe to people's houses. You won't burn all that electricity at home, because you'll be spending so much healthy time outdoors.

OIP.OeEoInvpemL_88FoxlVdEQHaEi

Joe Bidens vision of water delievery

OIP.WqX2K9MvIHKvB43pN-gedAHaEz

i wonder how much they will charge to try to fix the shit they fucked up with the clotshot.

i wonder how much they will charge to try to fix the shit they fucked up with the clotshot.

We have been in an extended period of human trials on the general population for the clot shot to see how it will damage our bodies. Normally that’s done in controlled trials before it’s released to the public.

Once they determine the Problem then create a solution and make billions more.

The MIC (Medical Industrial Complex) should not have been given a waiver.

Reactions: gigamortis

A Loudoun County father, whose arrest at a June 2021 school board meeting was used by the Biden administration to justify a politicized attack on concerned parents, was found not guilty of trespassing on Wednesday.

They used the system to fuck with him. It doesn't matter that he was found not guilty. They still fucked up his life and they walked away laughing because..... Qualified immunity.
They knew that he was not trespassing but they did it anyway. But but but he can straighten it out in court. What a fucking joke.

They used the system to fuck with him. It doesn't matter that he was found not guilty. They still fucked up his life and they walked away laughing because..... Qualified immunity.
They knew that he was not trespassing but they did it anyway. But but but he can straighten it out in court. What a fucking joke.

And they know, sure he can sue in court for them violating his rights and get a bunch of money.
Money out of his own pocket and the pockets of his fellow citizens that their fellow uniform hangers will gladly collect at gunpoint if so needed...

This is why things only get worse, there is literally almost no consequences to the state or the uniform hangers they employ for doing bad.

I’ve heard that exact same story every year for the past 20 years, whether the Biden, Trump, Obama Clinton
trump actually put emphasis on stopping sex trafficking. xiden put an end to that program.