• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

so that;s why they like open borders. more victims that aren't likely to report being trafficked.

The former police chief of Fairfax County, Virginia, and three ex-officers are on trial for allegedly covering up a sex trafficking ring, as one of the victims – an illegal immigrant – took the stand accusing the four law enforcement members of being clients of the prostitution enterprise they allegedly allowed to operate.
In my opinion if we knew the truth about how deep and widespread sex trafficking is in the US we would be shocked. I fully believe that there are parts of the government that are actively involved in sex trafficking.

ANOTHER BIZARRE BIDEN CLAIM REVEALED TO BE A LIE:

During a memorial service for Martin Luther King Jr., on Sunday, January 15, 2022, Joe Biden made claims that he routinely attended services at a black church, the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Wilmington, Delaware, during the Civil Rights Era. However, the original members of the congregation during that time have spoken up almost immediately after that claim, and none of them ever recall seeing him there.

If you don't believe him then you ain't black.

ANOTHER BIZARRE BIDEN CLAIM REVEALED TO BE A LIE:

During a memorial service for Martin Luther King Jr., on Sunday, January 15, 2022, Joe Biden made claims that he routinely attended services at a black church, the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Wilmington, Delaware, during the Civil Rights Era. However, the original members of the congregation during that time have spoken up almost immediately after that claim, and none of them ever recall seeing him there.

The man is beyond despicable.

9778149.jpeg

For anyone that doesn’t want to celebrate MLK day. Or you can celebrate both…

I will celebrate Robert E Lees BD all day 🍻
🖕🏼 MLK

Belay my last …..just noticed the Mom & Pops store has Olde English 800’s for sale.
Tomorrow morning I will “ Be Free at Last “ 🙈

Last edited:
For anyone that doesn’t want to celebrate MLK day. Or you can celebrate both…

Should celebrate ALL our history.

hmm
shooting them out of this..
The worlds longest Sub (200 yards long!!)
"The six hundred foot long submarine displaces more water than a World War I battleship and can dive to a depth of 1,700 feet."

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r and MJF

Edit: I think this video can be taken too easily out of context, I think he is referring either to Cali. or to the coming WHO Treaty. Dershowitz is a Constitutional law expert, he might be scum for going to Epstein's Island but I don't think he would betray his bread and butter.

Last edited:
Seems like history would remind him that doctors and forced procedures are not a good thing.
The good Doctor needs to understand that plunging a needle full of poison is regarded as a direct threat to our lives - and our responses would follow that thought process to it's inevitable defensive conclusion.

The good Doctor needs to understand that plunging a needle full of poison is regarded as a direct threat to our lives - and our responses would follow that thought process to it's inevitable defensive conclusion.
True but interesting how he has forgotten about the experiments performed on Jews in Nazi camps. I don't think the patients had much choice in that either.

Edit: I think this video can be taken too easily out of context, I think he is referring either to Cali. or to the coming WHO Treaty. Dershowitz is a Constitutional law expert, he might be scum for going to Epstein's Island but I don't think he would betray his bread and butter.

"I think he is referring either to Cali."
correct, I believe he was talking about the state's views, NOT his views.

:censored:

Titles: H.R.61 — 118th Congress (2023-2024)All Information (Except Text)​

Short Titles​

Short Titles - House of Representatives​

Short Title(s) as Introduced​

Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023

Official Titles​

Official Titles - House of Representatives​

Official Title as Introduced​

To prevent and prosecute white supremacy inspired hate crime and conspiracy to commit white supremacy inspired hate crime and to amend title 18, United States Code, to expand the scope of hate crimes.

‘This is the big one. They're going for broke...

I think we may only have potentially until May before one or both of these documents gets voted on’ — Meryl Nass, M.D. and James Corbett continue their discussion on the WHO’s proposed International Health Regulation Amendments + potentially legall

He's wrong.. F15s and nukes aren't needed.

You just need an army of politicized dog faced pony soldiers heading up the bureaucracy and running election proceedings.

Short Titles​

Official Titles​

To prevent and prosecute white supremacy inspired hate crime and conspiracy to commit white supremacy inspired hate crime and to amend title 18, United States Code, to expand the scope of hate crimes.

Wow, Every day it feels more and more like we are living in the late 1930's Germany!

Reactions: 10ring'r

Short Titles​

Official Titles​

ALL you need to know RIGHT HERE >>

Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18]
(Introduced 01/09/2023)

From Northwestern in the 40's

When I was in Junior High School (we call it Middle School today) I worked in the audiovisual section of the library during study hall.

Someone had donated a shelf full of Nazi propaganda films with English subtitles. With nothing else to do, my friends and I would watch these films over the course of many weeks.

Keep this in mind. I was 13-15 years old in that part of my life. However, I had the benefit of knowing what the Nazis were really about. My Father and several uncles fought old Schicklgruber and his minions.

So when we watched these propaganda films we knew that the message was a false one in each one.

Yet had I been that same age, watching these films in a German movie theater in the 1930s I probably would have believed them like many misled youth of that day.

The number one thing that I walked away with watching those movies was how darn good the Nazis were at getting people to believe their BS. Leni Riefenstahl and Josef Goebbels would be glad to hear that complement but they can't do much with it in hell now.

Without any opposing viewpoint or access to facts that would impeach the false message it's very easy for people to succumb to the reassuring lies from evil people.

The other thing that I benefited from while watching the Nazi propaganda films was that I learned to recognize REAL propaganda when I saw it.

When the FBI trains their agents to recognize counterfeit money they don't have them study the fake stuff. They have them study the REAL money so they can spot a fake when they see it.

I asked an expert on Rolex watches how he could spot a fake Rolex. He told me that when you handle enough real Rolexes it's easy to spot a fake.

So you might say that the inverse is true when it comes to Propaganda.

IF someone were to donate Nazi propaganda films to a school today they would burn those films as fast as Hitler burned the books in 1933.

I would have liked to met the person that donated those films, not for what they promoted, but for helping me to recognize what evil looks like when it's sugar-coated, drizzled with chocolate syrup and served on a silver platter.

OK. I have no real issue with what this brain dead POS said. You do what you think you must and so will I. Anyone who confronts me who obviously playing for the other team and will be the OPFORCE. No hard feelings, hell you/they may even win. But then again you/they may not. Just be aware, there are some of us who will not just accept your bullshit. There will be a fight. Have a nice day