• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

1673641875822.png

National Monument Could Prohibit Hunting on 1.4 Million Acres in California​

" Range of Light National Monument proposal. Though most national monuments do not restrict hunting access, this one almost certainly would. "This legislation calls out that the monument would be administered by the NPS," says O'Dea. "This is a big problem because the NPS typically doesn’t allow hunting on national monuments that they manage. It’s pretty much the entire Sierra National Forest that they would eliminate hunting from. And that area is already right between two areas where you can’t hunt—King’s Canyon National Park and Yosemite National Park"

If you saw my very first post that day in the Brazil thread (where is Ray Epps?) you would understand. This was their (left) planned J6, nothing more, nothing less. How many people were there? Less than 2500 total. To put that in perspective, on any given day their were over 5 million protestors nationally in front of the nation's barracks for 60 straight days. On a day (weekend) were "business was closed"? 100% set-up; Lula is using this to oust the ELECTED conservative right politicians (which remember, won the majority) and serve notice to the rest of the population with the jabs/poor treatment not to think about trying anything.

I have said repeatedly nothing will ever come of these because the right is "law-abiding" (the very definition of conservatism); unless they have a strong leader, large competent organization under him, and TEETH (violence, bloodshed) ASGH ever, except more of the same.
So then we all need to take the black pill and become the criminals(that they already say we are anyway..)

But yes, we're in desperate need of any halfway decent leadership..

Love it 8% in a fist fight. Wonder how many could beat up a Grizzly or Polar bear (I mean, they do win on the cute factor...especially polar bears)?
I'll admit, I couldn't beat a lion up with hands, pistol, and perhaps rifle (depending on range and if it was charging me - we're not talking a normal "gang-banger perp" here...wild animal at charging speed...HUGE difference (or is there?) ).
This doesn't surprise me.

It's common to hear guys in bars think because they're 6"3" 260 they'd tear up the UFC lightweight on TV- especially if they played HS football.

The evolutionary fight/skill ratio blindness is real.

This is probably the most stupid shit we have ever seen over all the years. Almost turned deadly too. Like, mass casualty deadly. He, and the other tenants in the building he lives in, are LUCKY that the whole crate on the bed and it's contents did not also ignite and start firing off at once. No wonder why we are fucked.
smiley_freak.gif

Or do they pretend to throw the book at Biden and pretend to send him to jail, so they can hang Trump for his "documents."

It seems like every time someone says their plan is unraveling, or their end is near. ITs because they didn't know they had already planned for it, and all have one direction moving forward.

China has been funding the Biden's for 50 years for access to our National Security Documents...... Why did we execute the Rosenbergs by electrocution for doing exactly the same thing the Bidens have done.......

Any citizen who partakes in giving sensitive materials to other nations are subject to prison and sometimes death. Elected Officials however are allowed to sell our secrets to other nations for large sums of money and its considered a perk the same as insider stock trading.

The world is yours if you get elected now a days , money will fall from the skies into your pockets. If they say your sold your Country out , no big deal because it was a savvy business deal on your part. Your flag is Green not Red, White and Blue.

Last edited:
remember the cop, that shot the guy on the mobility scooter, with a knife?
AS the 'suspect' was driving away from the officer. It's on the video below.

edit - added pic
51204135-10260995-image-m-9_1638373352643.jpg

Last edited:
China has been funding the Biden's for 50 years , selling access to National Security Documents...... Why did we execute the Rosenbergs by electrocution for doing exactly the same thing the Bidens have done.......

Any citizen who partakes in giving sensitive materials to other nations are subject to prison and sometimes death. Elected Officials however are allowed to sell our secrets to other nations for large sums of money and its considered a perk the same as insider stock trading.

The world is yours if you get elected now a days , money will fall from the skies into your pockets. If they say your sold your Country out , no big deal because it was a savvy business deal on your part. Your flag is Green not Red, White and Blue.
You mean Biden has been selling out the USA, to China, for the past 50 years.

remember the cop, that shot the guy on the mobility scooter, with a knife?
AS the 'suspect' was driving away from the officer. It's on the video below.

edit - added pic
51204135-10260995-image-m-9_1638373352643.jpg
21 foot rule dude…..

Reactions: DuneBoer