• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

The WEF wants to kill off all the white people except for themselves and their families. Its part of their plan for the great reset!

Edit. I see its been answered.
Understand that national identity is a threat to the NWO. They are intentionally diluting it with mass immigration to achieve their goals. Same thing is going on here and just happened earlier in Europe.

Understand that national identity is a threat to the NWO. They are intentionally diluting it with mass immigration to achieve their goals. Same thing is going on here and just happened earlier in Europe.
Agree!
Much easier to turn people against others , when you share no common heritage or customs. Much less the same social economic values or religion. I see every one of these .gov induced problems as multiple attack vectors to destabilize the country!
Doing the same thing in all the western countries. Great reset needs to happen simultaneously in all the western countries. To bring about their God damn Great reset.

Love it 8% in a fist fight. Wonder how many could beat up a Grizzly or Polar bear (I mean, they do win on the cute factor...especially polar bears)?
I'll admit, I couldn't beat a lion up with hands, pistol, and perhaps rifle (depending on range and if it was charging me - we're not talking a normal "gang-banger perp" here...wild animal at charging speed...HUGE difference (or is there?) ).

I meant to post this in the Funny & Awesome thread
Besides 3.5" canines and razor sharp claws, most people don't "get" just how big lions are (not to mention the muscle composition even on lionesses). Although size depends on geographic factors, an adult female lioness typically is about 170-180 kgs, males go from 220 upwards to 250kgs.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Love it 8% in a fist fight. Wonder how many could beat up a Grizzly or Polar bear (I mean, they do win on the cute factor...especially polar bears)?
I'll admit, I couldn't beat a lion up with hands, pistol, and perhaps rifle (depending on range and if it was charging me - we're not talking a normal "gang-banger perp" here...wild animal at charging speed...HUGE difference (or is there?) ).
I was hoping I'd get a least 100 yards distance to give me a chance and a Mark 19.

Reactions: BytorJr
Knowing full well that DOJ will never release it . Even with a court order they will drag their feet till hell freezes over. We have all seen this game before. Bread and circus. Yet again.
Circle jerk.
Pretend a red team victory and get that 24 campaign money coming.

Just like Trey Gowdy, all bark and nothing ever gets done.

R

Didn’t they build an aircraft carrier? maybe they will put that there…..

1673557957874.png

I meant to post this in the Funny & Awesome thread
Besides 3.5" canines and razor sharp claws, most people don't "get" just how big lions are (not to mention the muscle composition even on lionesses). Although size depends on geographic factors, an adult female lioness typically is about 170-180 kgs, males go from 220 upwards to 250kgs.

And as I understand, the lionesses are the ones that hunt. So they're no slouch either. I think males generally only show their ferocity when it's a "turf battle" for who the stud of the pride will be or protecting THEIR pride. Either way, big cat...no thank you. Tiger, lion, hell leopard and cheetah.

I think people need to get a medium to large domestic DOG and see just how strong they are - it's shocking. Then multiply that by a few orders of magnitude. Then maybe we won't see idiots in the Smokey's befriending black bears with cubs and wondering why they get messed up.

And as I understand, the lionesses are the ones that hunt. So they're no slouch either. I think males generally only show their ferocity when it's a "turf battle" for who the stud of the pride will be or protecting THEIR pride. Either way, big cat...no thank you. Tiger, lion, hell leopard and cheetah.

I think people need to get a medium to large domestic DOG and see just how strong they are - it's shocking. Then multiply that by a few orders of magnitude. Then maybe we won't see idiots in the Smokey's befriending black bears with cubs and wondering why they get messed up.

Actually, the lionesses will hunt for their pride, and any kills are usually dominated by the dominant pride males aka "the coalition males". However, their are generally two periods of male lions lives were they are nomadic and not part of a pride - when they are first kicked out of their natal pride as they first start to show sexual interest in females - usually between age 2-3 years by the dominant males, and then again when they lose their pride to another coalition of males (usually by takeover - often violent). When the males are nomadic, they have to kill for themselves. So, males know how to kill, but when they are with a pride and fathering cubs, their duties shift to protection and security detail - patrolling, scent marking and roaring to keep other males out of that prides territory. When they are with a pride, the lionesses often do the hunting (along with cub-rearing) in exchange for the security.

I love lions, but I absolutely hate seeing them fight, or the repercussion of these fights. Even among coalition partners or brothers, there can be significant fighting at a dinner table (esp. if the prey item is smaller, doesn't come into play with buffalo/giraffes/hippos until the end of the meal) and especially when it comes to mating. So many good clips of males fighting for mating, brothers Kaka and Maridadi (Maasai Mara) is one of my favorite clips: (These are brothers, they wouldn't fight until the death but it's a good scrap and around 550 lbs each).

Recent dinner table fight with the Birmingham breakaways (Timbavati here); these are nomadic males (they left their natal pride but haven't taken any prides over yet, so they do their own hunting):
Intro, then Advance to 7:40

Last edited:
Actually, the lionesses will hunt for their pride, and any kills are usually dominated by the dominant pride males aka "the coalition males". However, their are generally two periods of male lions lives were they are nomadic and not part of a pride - when they are first kicked out of their natal pride as they first start to show sexual interest in females - usually between age 2-3 years by the dominant males, and then again when they lose their pride to another coalition of males (usually by takeover - often violent). When the males are nomadic, they have to kill for themselves. So, males know how to kill, but when they are with a pride and fathering cubs, their duties shift to protection and security detail - patrolling, scent marking and roaring to keep other males out of that prides territory. When they are with a pride, the lionesses often due the hunting (along with cub-rearing) in exchange for the security.

I love lions, but I absolutely hate seeing them fight, or the repercussion of these fights. Even among coalition partners or brothers, there can be significant fighting at a dinner table (esp. if the prey item is smaller, doesn't come into play with buffalo/giraffes/hippos until the end of the meal) and especially when it comes to mating. So many good clips of males fighting for mating, brothers Kaka and Maridadi (Maasai Mara) is one of my favorite clips: (These are brothers, they wouldn't fight until the death but it a good scrap and around 550 lbs each).

Recent dinner table fight with the Birmingham breakaways (Timbavati here); these are nomadic males (they left their natal pride but haven't taken any prides over yet, so they do their own hunting):
Advance to 7:40

so basically,
when the males are defending the females, fighting off aggressors, and defending the turf, jobs that the women can't/won't do, since the males are stronger.......
The males are awarded sandwiches carcasses in the form of water buffalo, gazelles, and whatever.. and the best part (the real reason why men lions stick around)
the perks.......

OIP.nKrmdBfUipzYBrjfenI-nwHaE8

don't forget Bros till the end

Reactions: Cardboard55
I cannot even recycle glass here. Sure, there is a truck they send IF enough people in your area request. People have been brainwashed to think Glass doesn't recycle. Glass is the OG of Earth-friendly containers (alongside clay) and is infinitely recyclable I believe.
I think the caveat is that it takes more resources to recycle glass than to make new glass. Making it not cost or energy efficient.

Reactions: BytorJr
One of the so-called 'ISIS Beatles' serving a life sentence for the torture and murder of western hostages has disappeared from the US prison system.
Alexanda Kotey, 39, is no longer in custody at Pennsylvania's high-security Canaan prison, Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) records revealed.
The Londoner was jailed in America last year after having pleaded guilty in 2021 to eight criminal charges relating to the abduction, torture and beheading of Islamic State hostages in Syria between 2012 and 2015.
How does an inmate in this type of maximum security prison disappear?

Well if Hunter was there, you can probably find his "visitors" recorded on video there.