• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Last edited:
1673573513004.png

Reactions: gigamortis
Guessing you voted for this, so, enjoy!

Red Head... Probably doesn't even realize that she likely voted for the cause of her own problems... Someone needs to help excise the crazy out of that one...BFC? Possibly you! Consumer tip, though: stop spending money on whatever you are doing to your eyebrows, honey...

RING OF FIRE:

Hawaii state government, December 2022: "Fireworks are illegal. Please do not shoot fireworks on New Years or any other holidays".

People of Hawaii: "SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE HUMILIATED. WEIRD KINK, BUT, WHATEVER, HERE YOU GO"...

The fireworks are probably deemed illegal because the politicians haven't been able to figure out a way to tax the fun.

Love it 8% in a fist fight. Wonder how many could beat up a Grizzly or Polar bear (I mean, they do win on the cute factor...especially polar bears)?
I'll admit, I couldn't beat a lion up with hands, pistol, and perhaps rifle (depending on range and if it was charging me - we're not talking a normal "gang-banger perp" here...wild animal at charging speed...HUGE difference (or is there?) ).

I remember watching this video and thinking a couple things.....

A fight to the death was never in the cards, someone needed a good smack down to understand who is boss. It was not about doing "real" damage, that existed several times in this encounter.

And, god help me if I ever come across one

Who was the idiot filming this, the steady shot on his camera must work real well.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I meant to post this in the Funny & Awesome thread
Besides 3.5" canines and razor sharp claws, most people don't "get" just how big lions are (not to mention the muscle composition even on lionesses). Although size depends on geographic factors, an adult female lioness typically is about 170-180 kgs, males go from 220 upwards to 250kgs.

Animals are a passion of mine, and I have been lucky enough to have been around and touch some pretty "exotic" animals. I stood on a platform next to a killer whale. I have never felt so small and helpless in my life. I could only imagine, or hope for a quick end if I was in his enviroment and he not in mine. They are hard as marble, and smooth like wet marble. A manatee is bumpy and course like a wet elephant.

Big cats are just thick, the hair is fairly course, I have got to touch lions, both adults and cubs, as well as some of the "lesser" cats. And while their fur is thick it is fairly course. Could have been just dirty don't know, but that is how it felt. They are also hard as a rock, even those in capativity are nothing but muscle, I can't imagine one in the wild that moves all day and hunts. Wolf, coyote and fox are also interesting. A fox IMHO is a cat in a dog suit, their manners are more cat like, and "smart as a fox" is really something. They figure stuff out, real problem solving skills. The other two are smart to, and a white wolf has to be one of the most powerful K9's on the planet, I had a chow/st. bernard cross and his feet, just huge, about the size of my hand. The wolf was wider then my hand, and the nails hit the tips of my fingers.

Animals are amazing.

Sex, really.

Personally only issue I have with it is they did it when they are suppose to be working.

Personally I don't care, or want to know what goes on in your bedroom as long as everyone is of legal age, everyone is willing, and no animals are playing along.

Story time:

Years ago I worked for a very large candy water company, you likely know them they have red cans everywhere you go.

An office girl and a warehouse guy started doing the nasty while at work, inside of vender boxes. Even back then (2000) we had cameras everywhere, usually for review after a safety issue in the warehouse. Guess the did not know the camera position allowed you to see inside the vender box on its side. Explained why she always wore a skirt.

Fired the office girl, the guy got to keep his job. Any guesses as to why........

Union.

Thy are forcing the Covid jab on the protestors (and they arrested all protestors, not just those who entered government buildings).

Inject me with that shit and I will assume that I am a dead man walking, at any time. So I am gonna take as many of them with me as I can in the meantime.

There are many others who have not been arrested, yet. When they find out about this, I hope they have a game plan in action for when it comes.

That whole thing was a clusterfuck from the beginning. No objectives, no plan. What the fuck were they trying to achieve?

Inject me with that shit and I will assume that I am a dead man walking, at any time. So I am gonna take as many of them with me as I can in the meanwhile.

There are many others who have not been arrested, yet. When they find out about this, I hope they have a game plan in action for when it comes.

That whole thing was a clusterfuck from the beginning. No objectives, no plan. What the fuck were they trying to achieve?

If you saw my very first post that day in the Brazil thread (where is Ray Epps?) you would understand. This was their (left) planned J6, nothing more, nothing less. How many people were there? Less than 2500 total. To put that in perspective, on any given day their were over 5 million protestors nationally in front of the nation's barracks for 60 straight days. On a day (weekend) were "business was closed"? 100% set-up; Lula is using this to oust the ELECTED conservative right politicians (which remember, won the majority) and serve notice to the rest of the population with the jabs/poor treatment not to think about trying anything.

I have said repeatedly nothing will ever come of these because the right is "law-abiding" (the very definition of conservatism); unless they have a strong leader, large competent organization under him, and TEETH (violence, bloodshed) ASGH ever, except more of the same.

Last edited:
Red Head... Probably doesn't even realize that she likely voted for the cause of her own problems... Someone needs to help excise the crazy out of that one...BFC? Possibly you! Consumer tip, though: stop spending money on whatever you are doing to your eyebrows, honey...
She's an idiot...for sure.

Eyebrows...does she have any or are they painted. Are fake eyelashes a necessity too? Anybody left wondering at this point, seriously is delusional (not just TDS, but delusional) and likely has a case of mild retardation at best.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
She's an idiot...for sure.

Eyebrows...does she have any or are they painted. Are fake eyelashes a necessity too? Anybody left wondering at this point, seriously is delusional (not just TDS, but delusional) and likely has a case of mild retardation at best.
I couldn't even finish watching that. She is not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure.